Cordless Chopper Recommendation/s?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TPerk

Assistant Cook
I know nothing about these gizmos. I do know that I want to purchase high quality.

Would like cordless chopper that will chop small items (like garlic, quartered onions etc….maybe to make guacamole) I’m thinking 1 – 1.5 cups or 250 – 350 ml. Must be cordless.

Would also like cordless chopper that will chop, for example, a whole good sized onion or a large green pepper, or a carrot, into the appropriate size for stews, etc.

Hopefully one chopper will do both, but cordless might be a tall order for the larger chop. MUCH prefer cordless, but will go corded if needed.

Would greatly appreciate some recommendations.
Thanks

Beth...

Thanks but this a manual pull. What prompted this whole search for me is my old age arthritis and other "......itises." Trying to go all electric.

Welcome to the forum!

I know what you mean about those reviews! What I do, even if it's not something that I will buy there, is check Amazon for reviews, and look for something that has gotten reviewed a large number of times, and has been around for quite a while. It's not easy to add a couple thousand "fake reviews"!

While cordless has gotten better, you might want to look into things you might buy, and see if the batteries are replaceable, and if so, how much are they? I doubt they will be like tools, where you can have a replacement battery pack, for when the power dwindles, but then, I haven't looked at them - they might be out there for professional use, away from power, but then they'd probably be expensive.

First, Hi TPerk and Welcome to DC!

Would like cordless chopper that will chop small items (like garlic, quartered onions etc….maybe to make guacamole) I’m thinking 1 – 1.5 cups or 250 – 350 ml. Must be cordless.

Would also like cordless chopper that will chop, for example, a whole good sized onion or a large green pepper, or a carrot, into the appropriate size for stews, etc.

Hopefully one chopper will do both, but cordless might be a tall order for the larger chop. MUCH prefer cordless, but will go corded if needed.

Would greatly appreciate some recommendations.
Thanks

Beth...

Thanks but this a manual pull. What prompted this whole search for me is my old age arthritis and other "......itises." Trying to go all electric.

You seem to be giving mixed requirements. If the device is 'cordless' you will have to use your hands to operate it.

Or... Are you saying you want a battery driven one?

First, Hi TPerk and Welcome to DC!

You seem to be giving mixed requirements. If the device is 'cordless' you will have to use your hands to operate it.

Or... Are you saying you want a battery driven one?

Cordless means no electrical cord, and now it means no manual pull too!

I googled "battery powered food chopper" and got several options. Cuisinart and Oxo are respected brands and make quality products.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom