Craigslist.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Anyone else use this great site for buying stuff? Put my motorcycle on it and sold it in 2 days. Just bought some catering equipment today from a out of buisness catering company.

www.craigslist.com

I check 4 different Craigslist locations every day also Kijiji as well. Great free sites to use and t shop from!

I surf Craig's list everyday of my life!
You never know what you're going to find. In Bruce's case........a gold mine :D
I posted a few days ago that I'm looking for a beater car for my Daughter. Replies like crazy are coming in :D
I forgot to mention in my post that I'm looking for a car that has reverse :shock: :LOL:

Puff, if you can't find any of those in your area, be sure to check the listing for Fort Wayne Indiana. Lots of hookers to choose from there. lol

I do look around there. A few weeks ago, I saw a job op I was interested in until I learned it was about an hour from where I live. The job was two days doing some garden work and mucking out horse stalls in exchange for certified locally grown organic produce each week. I'd be willing to put in two days of sweat equity for fresh veggies! lol

allie said:
A few weeks ago, I saw a job op I was interested in until I learned it was about an hour from where I live. The job was two days doing some garden work and mucking out horse stalls in exchange for certified locally grown organic produce each week. I'd be willing to put in two days of sweat equity for fresh veggies! lol

That sounds like a great deal Allie!

I would do it for sure.

Back
Top Bottom