Crapshoot takes Reserve GC......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zilla

Sous Chef
at a small cook off in Bryan, Texas today. 29 teams, 1st in brisket, 3rd in chicken, 3rd in ribs, and 9th in beans (pintos). We also bought into the "Calcutta" and added a few hundred bucks to the prize. We had a great time. And.... my son is coming home tonight after 13 months in Iraq. It's been a good day. :)

Good to hear that your son is coming home...and congrats on the comp results...bet that boy will be eating good....

Hey thats some great news...good job. Did you see my best old bbq pal Stanley Wells down there? He lives purty close to that area seems like.

bigwheel

Yessir, you have had a good day! I am happy that your boy is coming home safe to you. Thank him from all of us here at BBQ Central. Well at least thank him from me!

Thanks guys, Picked my son at about 10:40 last night after the drive home so he's a happy camper today. Man I got to taste the first place beans after the awards were over. I swear they tasted like someone boiled some pintos in water and poured Campbels pork and bean juice over them. :? Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom