Crockpot knob - where can I get one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vagriller

Head Chef
Where can I get a knob for my crockpot? Mine broke off, and I now use the know from my cooktop to change the setting. i would prefer to get a new knob, but don't want to buy a whole new crockpot.

I would not recommend buying a new one, taking the knob off, then returning the new one as missing a part.

Although I have relatives who do that kind of stuff regularly.

I'd contact the company and see if they can supply one, myself.

Yeah, I will not be buying a new one and returning it sans knob! I already put an ad on craigslist, but will look into getting one from the company too.

You could also look up if there are replacement knobs for your cooktop and just use that.

Radio Shack still carries some electronic parts, including rheostats (voltage controls) and knobs. You can also check with a local electronics repair shop. Nearly all of them have a junk drawer with that kind of item buried in the corner, and you might even be able to get it for free.

I agree with Selkie - if you want it fast and cheap (although it might not be an exact look-alike replacement) check Radio Shack.

Yeah, the person at RS recommended Ace Hardware. There is one of those really close to my house, and I like it a lot! So I'll check there soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom