Different sizing on different pages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Claire

Master Chef
On most pages, I'm OK, get the entire page. On some I'm getting just half a page and have to scroll to the side to see the listing on the right side of the page. Some are so enlarged that I cannot read an entire sentence without scrolling to the side. Since it varies from page to page, I don't think it is me. What's up?

now on the main page i can't see who posted what in the thread. nor can i see avatars. when i click on the original post in a thread, i can't see what it is about. when i click on last message then it goes to a full page. what's up?? i don't like it.

now on the main page i can't see who posted what in the thread. nor can i see avatars. when i click on the original post in a thread, i can't see what it is about. when i click on last message then it goes to a full page. what's up?? i don't like it.

oh dear, now i can't see the numbers to go to the next page. wow!!

It's would appear to be browser-dependent. Using Chrome, I have no issues with the home page. In the photography thread, when it first began, I appeared normal. The second time I viewed the thread, they were forever more large, and the whole page remained large, requiring scrolling to see the page advance. So maybe check for software updates on the morning of 1/29. Once advanced to the second page, it was normal. I added an attached photo to my post on the second page, and it can be enlarged at will without affecting the whole page. So it seems to be an affect with in-line images.

Yeah, Frank went all Gonzo...and Kathleen almost had chickens.

Attachments

• 300px-Gonzo_and_camilla.jpg
    300px-Gonzo_and_camilla.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 185

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom