Dinner 4/17, Monday, it'll be Phoenix, Az, for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
since i'll be eating ham for lunch all week, i'm finally going to get around to grilling tonight. i'm going out to buy this grill for dw today:

so, hopefully, tonight will be brined chicken breasts, bbq chicken legs (sweet baby ray's sauce), turkey burgers, teryaki flounder and pineapple skewers, sweet onions, corn on the cob, red peppers, and whatever else falls out of the freezer.

Last edited:
I was going to make corned beef on Sat, but it was so nice outside that I decided to grill instead (tuna steaks with veggies). So tonight will be corned beef. It is in the Crock Pot right now.

Leftovers for me as well. To many appetizers before dinner is always a mistake. But, always a neccesity. HAPPY LATE EASTER TO ALL!

salmon and Giada's spicy macaroni (has onions spinach mushrooms tomatoes etc.) it's not hot but full of flavor, and it is not a creamy cheese sauce, but it has lots of cheese. Very much an Italian macaroni an really good.

Cheese and chicken enchiladas in a green chile sauce. The chicken is leftover from the 6 3/4 pounder I slow roasted on Saturday.

Leftover venison stroganof with a green salad. AFTER a walk with a freind who never, ever exercises if she can help it. I've been nagging her for years. I personally only like to exercise in the mornings, but after giving her a ration of doodoo, I can't very well say I won't take a walk with her, can I?

buckytom said:
since i'll be eating ham for lunch all week, i'm finally going to get around to grilling tonight. i'm going out to buy this grill for dw today:

so, hopefully, tonight will be brined chicken breasts, bbq chicken legs (sweet baby ray's sauce), turkey burgers, teryaki flounder and pineapple skewers, sweet onions, corn on the cob, red peppers, and whatever else falls out of the freezer.

For DW???? :LOL:

Pinto beans and cornbread.

Last edited:
texasgirl said:
For DW???? :LOL:

Pinto beans and cornbread.

yep. i believe in grilling with real lump hardwood charcoal; briquettes if need be. but dw said she wanted a gas grill so she could just go out and fire it up to cook.
i finally capitulated, so i have to leave mcmaynerberry.

(i'm guessing only ronjohn will get the reference.)

the lady's and I ended up at Bandera's in Scottsdale Arizona for dinner. We'd been asked out to dinner:brows: , accepted, then the bill came and I pulled out my card. My friends followed as well being the polite people we are and wanting to make the proper gesture:w00t: , and this person let us pay for ourselves. Never the agreement, we all felt foolish. I have half a mind to write a note to the inviter, but won't, I'll simply borrow a line from Blythe Spirit and "stew in my own juice".

Dinner was good but our bank accounts are now wayyyy down. Oh well, live and learn.:dizzy:

We had a big slab of fresh swordfish slathered with horseradish mustard butter & broiled. Served it with sauteed Broccolini tossed with seasoned breadcrumbs, & leftover gratineed potatoes from Easter

Back
Top Bottom