Dinner 4/26?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
it's rather early, :LOL: , 1:00.
i'm gonna hafta see. i have yet to have tonite's dinner.:ROFLMAO:

i missed my meals today, cora. had some apple juice earlier. i'm un-hungry. may have dinner tonite. it's 4:40 so i'm tired. sigh.

Last edited:
It's going to be a toss up between tomato soup with grilled cheese or humburgers. See who wins kids or me.

Part of me wants Thai curry mussels, part of me wants ahi tuna, part of me wants crabcakes - - - - - - - which means it will take me so long to decide I still won't have made a decision by the time I get off work and it will be takeout - - - :rolleyes:

I'm searching frantically though.

still feeling a bit uncertain about any plans for dinner. haven't been eating dinner myself over the last few days as after the flu:sick: , how good does anything sound?:huh:
I do continue cooking for my DGS tho. I haven't forgotten him.:ohmy:

HH and the kid are off to lacrosse practice, so they won't be home until after 7 pm.

have to think of something to do with the rest of that stupid ham............

Leftover champagne chicken from last night with fresh pasta instead of rice. I don't know if there will be enough, but DD stayed home stick with stomach ache, so maybe she will have more soup! (We better not get this ******* stomach flu in this house again otherwise I am going to homeschool!)

Michelemarie said:
Leftover champagne chicken from last night with fresh pasta instead of rice. I don't know if there will be enough, but DD stayed home stick with stomach ache, so maybe she will have more soup! (We better not get this ******* stomach flu in this house again otherwise I am going to homeschool!)

oh I know, fun stuff doing the ole vomit bit all the time. I am with you. Last time I baby sat for our DD, I had this. here I am again baby sitting and again, same dang stuff. it's annoying:sick:

LEFSElover, thanks for your sympathy. This would make the third time since January this stuff has gone through the house. No throwing up yet, keeping my fingers crossed! Maybe a weakened strain this time, we deserve it!

i was too busy to snack at work so i have to get dinner at a restaurant. my escargot for dinner.

Still got some leftover ahi blocks cut for the tempura so I'm going to do a combo with that and a miso crusted white fish. Haven't decided yet on which other fish to use. I'll post up a pic later on after I make the display plate.

how does this sound?

chopped up some of the stupid ham. Added a can of Campbell's broccoli and cheese soup (and a little milk) to a saucepan, plus some diced leftover carrots and some frozen peas. A little glob of mustard powder and some black pepper. Heating thru right now.

Baking some pastry shells to pour it all over.

I made a chicken curry for my hubby and daughter. Probably shrimp make a shrimp dish of some sorts for me tonight.

Tonight I threw together a quick pasta dish - surimi (imitation king crab meat), blanched broccoli, & a can of diced tomatoes, tossed with some whole wheat spaghetti. Fast & good.

Back
Top Bottom