Dinner, 6/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sesame chicken..and dessert was Ultimate Oatmeal Cookies....

Decaf iced tea to drink...

Laundry going and toe nails getting painted as well! It's Saturday night!!!

i'm stuffed from lunch. my Mom was at my apt. & we went to a restaurant. we each had an app., then shared a tangerine beef meal. they brought us a fruit mousse for dessert. great when restaurants bring you desserts or drinks w/o you asking.

My husband thawed some pre-cooked, extra-large shrimp. I'm going to whip up some cocktail sauce. We're having an extended coctail hour, so we'll just probably fill up on that, unless I get ambitious and make some sort of accoutrement.

It was such a GORGEOUS day here today (temps in the low 60's/high 70's & breezy) that I lit the charcoal grill & tossed on some turkey kielbasa sausages. Served them with a vat of homemade macaroni salad I made this morning, along with my husband's favorite canned baked beans. Simple but good for a cool late spring evening.

Today is our anniversary but We went to a graduation party. There was salad, tacos, terriaki chicken, fruit salad, thai noodle salad & choc cake. Aidan basically had some fruit and lots of frosting from the cake :D I think he'll be pooping blue from the blue rose of frosting he ate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom