Dinner 9/14/06?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i'm cooking my baby filet or something. he got a job & may be sleepy. babekins. taters, too, & a dish to go with, with a fruit dessert. excellent to have my baby to cook for.:LOL:

Last edited:
9-14.. heck luvs... it's still 9-13 here. I haven't begun to plan for tomorrow yet.

Your dinner sounds good though. It sure is nice seeing you post so much lately.

Was going to make chicken noodle soup, but changed my noodle to spaetzle ! Crusty bread to go with it. Might make some brownies for my son (25 yrs.) . :)

my buddy was asking 'bout spatzle recently. i'm German, she's Jewish, so we're trying to share meals. luv her, she's one of my dear pals.:)
tee-hee, i'm 25, also.

Last edited:
Hum, I think I must live where Luv's does cause it's 9/14 here too:LOL:

I think I'm going to go over these

http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?q=Chicken%20and%20Noodles&ls=h

and see which one sounds the best and go from there. I would do the klustie or klusckski or what ever those noodles are called but they're not sold here. So, I'll make my own, way more fun anyway.
A hugo salad with more yard tomatoes and basil too. Never get tired of that stuff. Wish the toms would have been better this year though, they got too hot here:huh: to do very well.:wacko: and all the watering in the world didn't help.

Happy dining whatever you create, eat or fix.:-p

lol.. ok, it's 9-14 here now too. I can start to think about dinner.

Paul wants poached eggs and beef hash so that's what's on the menu.

Something with chicken. I'm feeling like baking more than cooking today though. Got some butter softening for banana bread, then will think about some shortbread. Dinner will wait til after that.

OK, maybe creamy lemon chicken on angel hair. Green salad and maybe some steamed carrots.

I was in that mood yesterday, Alix and made banana bread, too! I'm stuck for tonight, though. I had dental work done yesterday:( and my mouth still hurts. I might whip up some chicken and veggie stir-fry for DH and rummage in the freezer for some soup for me.

UGH! Hey PA, as it happens I have some fresh homemade chicken/turkey soup with dumplings, I'll send that over for you. Sorry about the teeth, feel better soon!

A lovely little Pork roast, with apple fritters, mash, beans and gravy.

catch-as-catch-can again here tonight (we call it "grazing")

For the third flippin' time since Sept. 5, we are supposed to go to yet another back to school night.

why can't they tell us everything in one session? and why can't I write one big check at the beginning of the year and be done with all the fundraising crap?

sorry, probably should have posted this on the Venting thread.

My sister, Corozon90 gave me this idea. I bought a rotisserie chicken and am going to take all the meat off and brown it with some onions, garlic and red chile powder. Then we will just make soft tacos with tomatoes, cheese, guacamole, sour cream and lettuce. Simple and easy. It would be nice if we had some limes though.
Then for dessert, another recipe I stole from my sister, I'm going to make brownies and add peanut butter chips to the mixture. I love baking and don't do it enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom