Dinner 9/19/06/?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Robo410 said:
gonna have fish cakes (salmon) with welsh rarebit (gives me a reason to sip some beer while I cook!) and sauteed chard (if I can find any) and or zucchini.
I always sip beer while I cook- thats why I like to cook ! lol :-p

amber said:
Hi Nonni, welcome to DC! I've never heard of making a meatloaf in a crockpot.

I've done it many times. But, before I put the meatloaf in the crockpot, I fold two long strips of heavy-duty foil and place them in the pot in "+" style. I then use them to lift the meatloaf out.

My crockpot meatloaf is nice and moist.

Katie

I thawed out some real nice 2" thick ribeyes which will be grilled.
Sides will be twice baked potatoes and whatever frozen veg I have in the freezer. Daughter moved back home, so I'm cooking for 3 now:) .

Dinner 9/19/06

I am using my new Crock Pot and using jkath's receipe for beef roast. I haven't decided what else to have but I have a feeling the beef roast will be enough.

Thanks jkath.

Jill and Jolie

Crazy girlfriend is here, and she has a pork loin chop/potato casserole in the oven that smells delicious. She's also been helping get my laundry caught up, and made Kim a pan of fudge.

That would infuriate me VickyQ. Unless the family (or whoever) rings and says they will not be home for dinner before 12 mid-day, it would result in me not cooking for a week, 2nd infringement, a fortnight. And I wouldn't let them cook either.

Leftovers. Pork chops, rice, not sure what veg, but maybe peas (if I feel like podding them instead of freezing them later--empahasis on the later, cause I still have to pod them!).

Mac and cheese (from scratch), corn on the cob, sausage with Bush brand beans (from the can) and leftover cole slaw

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom