Dinner 9/19/06/?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Robo410 said:
gonna have fish cakes (salmon) with welsh rarebit (gives me a reason to sip some beer while I cook!) and sauteed chard (if I can find any) and or zucchini.
I always sip beer while I cook- thats why I like to cook ! lol :-p

amber said:
Hi Nonni, welcome to DC! I've never heard of making a meatloaf in a crockpot.

I've done it many times. But, before I put the meatloaf in the crockpot, I fold two long strips of heavy-duty foil and place them in the pot in "+" style. I then use them to lift the meatloaf out.

My crockpot meatloaf is nice and moist.

Katie

I thawed out some real nice 2" thick ribeyes which will be grilled.
Sides will be twice baked potatoes and whatever frozen veg I have in the freezer. Daughter moved back home, so I'm cooking for 3 now:) .

Dinner 9/19/06

I am using my new Crock Pot and using jkath's receipe for beef roast. I haven't decided what else to have but I have a feeling the beef roast will be enough.

Thanks jkath.

Jill and Jolie

Crazy girlfriend is here, and she has a pork loin chop/potato casserole in the oven that smells delicious. She's also been helping get my laundry caught up, and made Kim a pan of fudge.

That would infuriate me VickyQ. Unless the family (or whoever) rings and says they will not be home for dinner before 12 mid-day, it would result in me not cooking for a week, 2nd infringement, a fortnight. And I wouldn't let them cook either.

Leftovers. Pork chops, rice, not sure what veg, but maybe peas (if I feel like podding them instead of freezing them later--empahasis on the later, cause I still have to pod them!).

Mac and cheese (from scratch), corn on the cob, sausage with Bush brand beans (from the can) and leftover cole slaw

Back
Top Bottom