Dinner for Friday Feb 24th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not 100% sure yet but... I think I'm going to stop at the local take and bake pizza place and just pick up a crust. I'll grill some onions and brown some steak meat up throw that on the crust with some kind of good cheese and bake it. Kind of like a Philly cheese steak sandwich but kind of like the pizza I've wanted all week too. What kind of cheese should I use?

My In Laws are at my house right now with my wife and they just ordered Chinese for lunch. Usually when they do that I come home to a fridge full of leftovers so I am guessing that is dinner tonight.

Dinner tonight is Tortilla soup and quesadillas and if I'm lucky my hubby will make us his wonderful Margaritas-Ole!!Can you tell there are no kids in the house this weekend!!??:)

tonight is lite because tomorrow is a biggun...venison and mushroom stew over wild and brown rice, side of braised red cabbage, salad with endive "boats" filled with sauteed shrimp and feta...a sharp parmesan cheese/white wine vinegrette dressing.

so back to lite night...um gonna drag me a serving of turkey or lentil soup from my freezer and have that and some munchy veggies and fruit.

corazon90 said:
We are going to watch donkey basketball tonight so we'll probably end up eating junk and coming home feeling sick.

wow, sounds like fun. labor animals (probably with good skills but can't dunk, much like the wnba :cool: ) playing basketball, and greasy food. good times...

j/k cora.

i'm making little neck clams steamed in wine and herbs for an appy, then using the liquer to flavor some potato rounds and chorizo, as a side for broiled chicken.

Seeing as I've been sick as a dog all day, I find I'm really not concerned or interested in dinner right now.

Might go for the old "two beers and a nap" routine.

And since the beers are 9% ABV, the nap is not a problem... :mrgreen:

John

A friend is taking my husband and myself to the Montgomery Inn tonight (a good rib place). I'm either having ribs or a filet.

leftovers - lobster and filet mignon from DH's pharmaceutical company's party and some bean chalupas

Dina, wish my dinner could be as good as your leftovers - lobster and filet!

I am making a roast, sauteed mushrooms, grilled yellow squash and zuchini and a baked potato for me - (DH on low-carb diet and my daughter doesn't like and is allergic to potatoes).

My parents stopped by on their way back from a shopping trip to Reno, NV. They are picking up my dog to watch him when I am gone next week. They also bought me dinner for tonight: kung pao beef, general's chicken, egg roll, and pork chow mein.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom