Dinner for the Ides of March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pac, you made a good point. LP, did you wipe off/bleach your keyboard and anything else you and TB came in contact with?

Gorgeous salad, Cheryl!

We each have our own PC and laptops and rarely ever are at the other ones. But it is a good point. Tomorrow I will wipe them all down just to be safe. We wash our hands constantly and use hand gel. Having been in the food industry for so long I am a stickler for sanitizing. All the counters, sinks, etc. get done every night. I think it is mostly that TB gets it from his clients on the bus and I just have such a bad immune system.

And I agree, Cheryl, your salad is amazing! :)

Last edited:
Absolutely shattered when I got home after a day at the stables. I owed someone a gi-normous favour so I mucked out her two horses as well as my own, filled water buckets and haynets and did other jobs.

On the way home I called at the shop to pick up a few essentials and spotted Tom & Jerry's Peanut Cap ice cream. Don't generally go for their ice cream but this one intrigued me. went home with the intention of having some of the ice cream for dessert. You know what's coming don't you?

Sat myself down in the kitchen with a cup of tea to decide what I wanted to cook. To tired to be bothered so thought I'd try a spoonful of the ice cream. Just a spoonful, you understand.......

Last night's dinner was a tub of B&J's Peanut Cup Ice Cream.

Monsieur le Mudbug! About 20#, with the usual sides. Picked about 1.5 # of tails for future use. All wild caught from LA.:yum:

In 1967 I started a new job on the Ides of March. The phrase "Beware the Ides of March" came to mind many times in the 33 years I worked at that company. It was definately applicable. But I stayed there and it provided me with a pension check each month, something that is becoming a rarity.

I ended up with a delicious turkey burger and DH had pizza.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom