Dinner for Wed. Jan 28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
Is there a thread I missed tonight? It sure wouldn't be the first time.

If not, and there's anyone interested, I cooked.

Classic Beef Stroganoff, over Spaetzle, with steamed broccolini on the side.

How bout you?

Left over pizza, I made a ton of pizza in case the storm was super bad and people had to come over for shelter, turned out we have a lot of pizza to eat now, my oldest son at almost an entier 1" pepperoni pizza today....... We still have more, I had 3 pieces of mushroom and onion, my wife had some, and I even gave a piece to each of the dogs... Tomorrow I fear will be a repeat....

Something I call "slop". A bunch of cooked frozen mixed vegetables stirred into mashed potatoes and cheese and heated. Usually I nuke it, this time I baked it in a casserole dish. We enjoyed it.

Last edited:
What with the SuperBowl just around the corner, I made something for dinner tonight that doesn’t make the menu, even though I cheated and raised both arms when we voted. I thought a NE vs NW Clam Chowder would be a good idea. It turned out really good ( I used canned clams, ). Turns out there is enough for lunch or maybe even dinner tomorrow too.

Made a quick mushroom-chicken soup. It would have been chicken-mushroom, but Himself got to the rotisserie chicken one too many times. :LOL: We also had BLT subs, made with the whole-wheat baguette I got to go along with the ham and bean soup, and then promptly forgot about it. Just enough comfort food after we spent two hours cleaning the drive, walkway to our porch, and porch. I now know where all my shoulder muscles are. :(

Back
Top Bottom