Dinner Friday, 3-27-2015 ~ Friday, Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Anyone have plans? I plan on making crab cakes, served up with some Lundberg wild rice blend and steamed broccoli. Still looking for the remoulade sauce recipe I used. I liked it, but didn't save it. *smacks forehead*

I made strawberry crepes, but I think I may have to find something more for later!

img_1415288_0_c23b2ff4e0896399e39e74085dc190fb.jpg

I have a couple of turkey thighs for dinner. I'll roast them and make some pilaf to go with them.

Looks good, Joey! :yum:

Grilled tri tip, roasted yams sprinkled with cinnamon, and cauliflower will be this afternoon's dinner.

We have leftover coconut crusted lion fish that we were way undercharged for last night, a substantial chunk of leftover cheesecake, and some yogurt.

We ate dessert several hours ago, local coconut ice cream!

Last edited:
Joey, with a dessert that looks that yummy, I think it's a good plan to eat it first. You want to make sure there is room for it. You can adjust the quantity on whatever you have later to the amount of space in your tummy.

Those look like Perfect Crepes !

We had pub grub at a local sports bar. DxW had a Rueben sandwich and I had AYCE beer battered fish. I had 2 pieces (ha). Both came with fries and cole slaw. Could have subbed green beans for fries, but we both looked at each other and said huh, we have those at home all the time.

The crab cakes were so good, I had to share a pic. My photo will not be as good as s&p's. Joey, those crepes look so delicious!

Attachments

• 2015-03-27 21.49.14.jpg
    2015-03-27 21.49.14.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 158
...........Grilled tri tip, roasted yams sprinkled with cinnamon, and cauliflower will be this afternoon's dinner.

I decided to go with just s&p on the roasted yam wedges instead of cinnamon. I love cinnamon on them though - it's so good, try it if you haven't! :) I nibbled at the roasted cauliflower as it came out of the oven, so not much was left. :LOL:

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 169
I decided to go with just s&p on the roasted yam wedges instead of cinnamon. I love cinnamon on them though - it's so good, try it if you haven't! :) I nibbled at the roasted cauliflower as it came out of the oven, so not much was left. :LOL:

Nice Cheryl, love me some Tri-Tip.

Back
Top Bottom