Dinner Friday, March 24, 2023

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
We had romaine and spinach salads with Cardini's Original Caesar Dressing (good stuff :yum:), followed by Tuscan Butter Shrimp with pappardelle.
20230324_212457.jpg

What did you eat?

Since my migraine isn't gone yet, we did a scrounge supper. I had some store bought samosas and tamarind sauce, so we started with those. I heated them in the toaster oven. Then we just munched cheeses and cold cuts on various kinds of bread. Nice, slow conversation filled supper.

We had romaine and spinach salads with Cardini's Original Caesar Dressing (good stuff :yum:), followed by Tuscan Butter Shrimp with pappardelle.
View attachment 64047

What did you eat?
This sounds great and I want to try it but I need to adapt the recipe to a single serving.

I'm not sure how best to do that so it may take a few attempts before I get it right!

Practice, practice, practice. :pig::pig::pig:

This sounds great and I want to try it but I need to adapt the recipe to a single serving...
I don't make a full recipe, more like half when it comes to the shrimp and pasta. Himself does love his pasta. :LOL: BUT I always make more sauce! The first time I measured exactly and thought the sauce volume was too skimpy. You could probably measure shrimp and noodles for one, then divide the sauce ingredients in half. Save a little cooking water; I usually end up adding that to the sauce, too.

And I include way more spinach than called for. Shhhh, don't tell Himself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom