Dinner Friday night 5-26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Happy Friday.

When I'm off work on Friday's, my DH and I usually go to our favo Mexican restaurant. It's dawned on me however, that when we do this, for whatever reason, it usually ends up being an argument night perhaps it's the Margarita's taking over our minds. But why ever this occurs, something tells me that dinner should be elsewhere or at home, on a lovely patio, overlooking majestic mountain ranges with cocktails in hand, or not.

Tonight it'll be something simple like turkey meatballs. Mollie's in Santa Barbara are Oprah's favorite, got the recipe off her web site and they are really good. Topped with tomato sauce which'll upset DH's acid reflux so we have to eat early, over regular spaghetti noodles. DH has been asking for shortbread cookies which I made for our DGS and he's been wanting ever since. The choco chippers I made are still sitting there. For dessert, for me, it'll be a yogurt strawberry smoothie.

Anyone cooking?

We are going to a friends house for a cookout. I am guessing it will be burgers, but I do not know for sure.

Lamb balls or lamb burgers depending on how much energy I have
when Paulie gets home.

Back
Top Bottom