Dinner - Friday Sept. 28?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
What? No one started a dinner thread yet?? What's everyone having tonight? Getting a pizza for us. I don't cook on Friday.

We've just had ours - v simple.

I baked some chipolata sausages, cut then up and added to a tomato /mushroom bolognese sauce, threw in some sweet corn and peas. Let them cook out for a while and then mixed with pasta & served with grated cheddar to spinkle over the top.

Ray

I just got back from the market where they were having a sale on King Crab legs ($7.99/lb.). Picked up 8 of them (just under 3 pounds), & so that's what we're having, served with lots of melted lemon-butter & a nice mixed green salad.

We're having Spicy Lasagna Rolls. Lasagna noodles rolled up with a tomato-Italian sausage filling, placed in a casserole with tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella, then baked until hot and cheese melts.
Sounds yummy Katie. Do you have any other lasagna noodle recipes you can share? We love those noodles here.

tonight was about clearing out the fridge (you can just ignore the groceries we bought around 6pm this evening:ohmy:) we had leftover orzo (3rd night in a row) with peas and corn and "chicken" cutlets (from the freezer).
simple but good.

also bought some strawberries tonight and my mom baked some scones (strawberries ice cream, scone...great combo!:chef:)

Chicken Phillies!
Leftover grilled chicken sauteed with onions, mushrooms, green and yellow peppers, served over wheat rolls with melted cheese.
Yummee!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom