Dinner Monday, 2-10-2014 ~ What's your Monday Munchies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In honor of the Beatles 50th Anniversary in America (which I missed last night) I decided to go British: Bangers & Mash with Onion Gravy and a side of Mushy Peas.

Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da.

bea-778-beatles_flag_big.gif

They are both stuffed with potato. The one next to the kielbasa had a piece or two of sauerkraut added to the potato, the two up top have american cheese added in. First time we tried this brand. And last. Next time we get then again from the Polish grocery in town.

We had my potato, ham, and cheese soup with those Red Lobster Cheddar Bay biscuits and a fruit bowl of apples, raisins, pineapple, oranges, and bananas all cut up.

With love,
~Cat

I nixed the pasta and brined some pork chops. I fried them up and served with some super good Spanish Rice I threw together with bacon, onion, celery, water with equal parts of Herdez Salsa, cumin and Mexican Oregano. I also steamed some broccolini.
Durn fine meal if I do say so.

I love Herdez! :yum: I always have it on hand. It's so nice that it comes in small portions and I can use it up in a day or two without having to freeze any leftover. :)

Last edited:
Sorry, Pac...it was too good to pass up. I would have lost sleep over it and I am still healing...I'm just about out of excuses...

Back
Top Bottom