Dinner Monday Jan 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I invented a new sandwich tonight & it was a big hit. Husband can't wait to have it again!!

Picked up some new chicken sausages at the market - "Buffalo" Chicken Sausages. So decided to make some "Buffalo" Chicken hero/sub sandwiches out of them.

First I brushed extra-virgin olive oil on both sides of a loaf of Italian bread, split in half & lengthwise, & toasted it. I then mixed some mayo with some Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce & spread that on all bread interiors. After cooking the sausages, I sliced them lengthwise & arranged them on the bread. I then tossed some chopped romaine lettuce with blue cheese dressing & piled that on top of the sausages. Topped with the 2nd bread halves & served. Husband was in 7th heaven!! (And so am I, because there's some leftovers for lunch :))).)

Since it was back to work with the 3 kiddies today and DH was working annnnnnd everyone expected breakfast of french toast for the kids with maple sausages and sausage biscuits for the big kids at 6:45 this morning:ohmy:
Dinner tonight was potatoe salad, blta's and creamy tomato soup..Brownies and ice cream for dessert..
kadesma:sleep:

I made soooooo much red curry scallops and chicken last night and there wasn't enough left for dinner tonight!!!!!!! We ordered pizza.:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom