Dinner Monday Jan 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
jake & i agreed to roasted pork tenderlion, grn. bns., & potato of my choice. cherry cobbler as our dessert.
vodka with limeade as my beverage & an alcohol of his choosing as his drink.

your monday dinner?

Ginger chicken, fried fish stuffed with chilli, stir-fried cauliflower with carrot and shrimps, served with plain rice.

Egg Drop Soup to start then...........Chicken Satay with a Peanut Dipping Sauce.......and Noodles (thin spagetti) that I'll toss with a homemade Asian sauce..... along with some Bell Peppers, Water Chestnuts, Scallions and Bamboo Shoots mixed in.

SizzlininIN said:
Egg Drop Soup to start then...........Chicken Satay with a Peanut Dipping Sauce.......and Noodles (thin spagetti) that I'll toss with a homemade Asian sauce..... along with some Bell Peppers, Water Chestnuts, Scallions and Bamboo Shoots mixed in.
Sizz, yummy dinner you have there. Very Asian. Are the water chestnuts and bamboo shoots fresh or from the can?

Leftover red curry scallops and shrimp - I'll add the spring rolls tonight since I couldn't cook them last night.

Southwest stuffed peppers for DH, broccoli and brown rice casserole for me.

Alix, hope you have a good first week back at work!

Pork roast marinated in pears and asagio cheese, some type of
rice, and peas. My girls and I made cookies all day yesterday so that
will be for later, unless my hubby ate them all today:)

I'll be makin a dinner consisting of:...

...A Hunk A Hunk uh Burnin Love...HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KING OF ROCK AND ROLL

I'm going to dedicate my dinner tonight to Elvis, although let's not tell the DH.
He'll get beef, as Elvis loved his beef.
But ours will be Tender Meat as per DH's darling mother.
It smothers normal mashed potatoes and makes its own thick and rich gravy.
Baked apple and sweet potato pudding.
Peanut butter and banana muffins.
Green beans with ham [or bacon] and onion.
I may even make that carmel cake using a vanilla Betty Crocker cake mix and mixing sugar into boiling can of carnation evapo milk then pouring over cake as it bakes. It may be good, you never know.

Anyway, I adored him, his music and that face.
Tonight it'll be all about the food of the South and a boy born there, that ended up being King...:clap:

We're having green chile stew that I made yesterday. I'm really looking forward to it, (it's usually better on the second day). Then I'm going to make some tortillas from scratch. I don't do that often but when I do, they are so delicious! I can't wait.

With the exception of holidays during the week, I never have a cocktail during the week:(. I have enough difficulty sleeping, I don't like to fiddle about with it by having a beverage.

Having said that, I do hope you enjoy yours!

Tonight there is left over baked ziti.
Tonight there is left over roasted chicken and carrots.
Tonight there is left over rabbit with tarragon sherry sauce and roasted carrot fetuccine.

Take your pick. I'll probably have a can of soup.

boufa06 said:
Sizz, yummy dinner you have there. Very Asian. Are the water chestnuts and bamboo shoots fresh or from the can?

Thanks! Their from a can.....stores around here don't carry items like that fresh.

I am temporarily living in Oklahoma with my parents before moving to London in March so thats where I've been for the past month. I fixed a big pot of vegetable beef soup with cornbread for tonight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom