Dinner, Monday July 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Was going to bbq ribs today, but the heat and humidity is poopy -:ROFLMAO:!
Sooooo, Iam going to brown them on the grill, bring them in and put in my electric fry pan, covering with a bag of rinsed, drained sauerkraut. Cooking slow for 3 hrs. then adding potatoes till done.

I'm going to put a beef roast/loin in the crock pot with some veggies and potatoes.

It's been pretty hot around here lately. I'm also trying to simplify cooking due to being in my 8th month of pregnancy.

Well I was going to grill some chicken I have marinating but rain rain rain is happening. I didn't see that on the weather report.

left overs from a fantastic birthday party / cookout ..
lots of pulled pork and bratwurst left over ..:cool:

Grilled fish tacos with all the fixings. :) :)

With the heat and humidity we're having, ice cream for dessert (and afternoon snack, probably!) is a given!:LOL:

Robo410 said:
group cookout with friends

I`m glad you`ve got the weather for it dude, here you can do that if you don`t mind the food being Extra-Moist and beer very diluted.

Grilled bacon wrapped chicken kabobs with red peppers and fresh pineapple and a nice greens salad with roasted red pepper and garlic dressing. Yum!

redkitty said:
Roasted Butternut Squash soup with parmesan and sage.

...........let's see...........if I hopped on a plane right this minute...........I could maybe make it by midnight:LOL: how much is shipping?........:LOL:

it'll be Caesar Salad for me with an extralargo iced Tea..........

We are having tacos with all the fixings. Blueberry berry struedel for dessert with ice cream. Its HOT!

BBQ Mikey and Miz - yum! You have my attention!

Well, I was going to grill something but it is raining (I'm not complaining, it has been blazing hot here!). Soooo, started thinking about what I could do inside, but by now my toddler's day-long tantrum has knocked me out - whatever anyone can find and make themselves is what is for dinner - mine will be a martini!

Michelemarie said:
mine will be a martini!

your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to start a bubble bath, lots of bubbs, candles galore, dim to no light except the candles, your favorite music, I'll ship you my Ipod where you'll glow in Il Divo and Elvis, and make that a double Martini, Tangeray dirty, extra olives, you deserve it, and give the ''little guy'' to "J", the big guy.........hugs​

Frijoles Barrachos, my own Mexican Rice, and some Red Chile Vegetable mixture for veggie tacos. Dusted the beans and my taco with some queso fresco. MMMM MMM MMMM Good!

The Frijoles Barrachos are fast becoming my favorite way to fix a good pot o' beans.

Back
Top Bottom