Dinner plans for Tues. Nov. 27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Yumm!

I making ropa vieja by shredding some slow-cooked flank steak, then adding it to sauteed onion, garlic and tomato. Cuban style black beans with yellow rice on the side and some warm corn tortillas to finish. I haven't made this in a long time and its relatively healthy.

I won't get home until late tonight.. so dinner is coming out of a box or a can. Not sure what yet.

OK, What are Buffalo Chicken Hoagies? Not really any dinner tonight here make a quick sammwhich for daughter and I when she gets home from school then have to be right back out of the house for her basketball game.

Kim and I ate pumpkin pie as our supper the other night, Katie.

We're having ribeyes. Kim says he needs some beef to neutralize all that that turkey before he starts gobbling.

mmmmm....pumpkin PIE! I missed out being away from home for Thanksgiving! :(

Tonight is left over two bean chili and some dark chocolate for later. Yummy.

Here it will be porcupine meatballs, noodles and buttered broccoli. Probably finish the pumpkin pie.

Now that brings back some great memories - that was one of my favorite meals growing up!!!!

Not sure about dinner - probably another ham salad sandwich and some leftover soup - just a repeat of last night.

I`m making a Chicken Curry and Chips, I`v been doin` Chem all day since 7 this morning and I`m exhausted, so Quick`n`easy is the order of the day :)

happy birthday to your son, expatty. i hope you have a great time.

if i have time, i'm either making broiled buffalo chicken wings or hot italian sausage and peppers.

i have to start getting the christmas decorations in working order and up on the house, so i'm not sure if i'll cook tonight.

It's time again for my Tuesday night out to dinner with friends. We're going Italian tonight - I'm looking forward to chicken parmigiana with spaghetti, and taking half home for DH.

I making ropa vieja by shredding some slow-cooked flank steak, then adding it to sauteed onion, garlic and tomato. Cuban style black beans with yellow rice on the side and some warm corn tortillas to finish. I haven't made this in a long time and its relatively healthy.

I haven't made that in so long I've forgotten about it. I'll have to make that again soon.

Tonight is going to be portabello tops with a slice of fillet, skinned red pepper, and some melted feta cheese on top, served on dressed lettuce with a sprinkle of green onion and a side of some marinated olives.

The book says Tandoori Chicken. It's marinating in yogurt, lime juice, Garam Masala, Cayenne, and Curry powder....I'm gonna cook it in the oven. We shall see!!:rolleyes:

Cade,Carson and their mommy are coming to help me decorate the tree. So dinner tonight thanks to Kitchenelf will be a creamy tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches...We have some cantaloupe and ginger cookies for later...Ahhh, getting ideas here is the best..
kadesma;)

Have a great time tonight, kads!

It's just dd and me tonight so we're going meatless.:) I'm not sure what you'd call it but I saute sliced veggies (tonight it's yellow and green squash, mushrooms, red onion and carrots) with garlic, add a jar of chunky spaghetti sauce, some quick cooking barley and some water. Cover it and let it simmer until the barley's tender and sprinkle it with mozzarella. As long as I tell Sofie that it's rice or noodles she's happy!

Thanks, Buckytom, almost lost the little booger as he had the cord wrapped around the neck. Now we know better. He was twisting it on purpose. Ha!! Everything was perfectly fine by the time all the drama was over. Of course. Taking him to a local Houston hibachi table to enjoy his fav which is sushi. :ROFLMAO:

happy birthday to your son, expatty. i hope you have a great time.

if i have time, i'm either making broiled buffalo chicken wings or hot italian sausage and peppers.

i have to start getting the christmas decorations in working order and up on the house, so i'm not sure if i'll cook tonight.

i simmered then pan fried some fresh bratwurst and now its simmering in some Rolling Rock;) along with some onions, carrots and the final green cabbage from the garden

Happy Birthday to your son, Expatgirl. My oldest just had her 28th on Saturday. Where did the time go?

Anyway dinner is left over pasta for dh and hot and sour soup for me (made my own version with noodles and veggies)

I know---can you believe the time that has gone by, Elaine? What's funny is that when my son became a father how suddenly I became "smart" again. Now, he listens any time that he needs advice.

Back
Top Bottom