Dinner, Sunday July 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Today Iam grilling steaks, potatoes, broccoli with salad and garlic bread.

Beautiful here today - 76'- 38 humidity

Last edited:
hmm I'm having steaks, salad and brocolli as well. LOL. Too funny.
I'll have DH cook the steaks on the grill. I'll make the salad and steam the brocolli

I was gonna have pork chops...but I never got them started in time. Tomorrow, I guess! Tonight will be a grab and go, feed yourself night.

I did steaks last night. Tonight we will do the leftovers as fajitas maybe. Its too hot for life right now so whatever I do will be easy and not require much heat.

chicken breast cut into this strips and wrapped in thin sliced Black Forrest smoked ham with a strip of chili pepper.

I haven`t decided on a dip yet.

steaks ... baked potato .. salad of some sort ...
it is sooooooo hot today ...

We just made lovely pizza's!

Homemade flax meal crust and pizza sauce.

My pizza had carmelized onions, feta, sauteed peppers, kalamata olives and fresh basil.

The boy had ham, carmelized onion, portobello mushroom and cheddar with fresh basil.

Also made a lovely rocket salad with herbed olive oil & balsamic vinegar dressing.

Oh and a bottle of Beaujolais. Tasty indeed!

I made southwest grilled chicken salad with cilantro lime cream salad dressing. I'm thinking I'll have some Starbucks ice cream for dessert.

been cooking all day for tomorrow's "company picnic"
made route 66 chicken chili (multi beans, multi peppers, multi chilis, spicy), made spicy curried beans and spinach (Indian) for the vegetarians
there will be beer brats and chicken sausages and carolina bbq so I made bbq onions and saurkraut
othe rfolks got baked beans, salads etcl the ice cream truck comes by for desert! so I nibbled on things as I cooked them to make sure all was ok

Well, I had planned on doing marinated turkey kabobs last night, but a serious thunder-boomer reared it's ugly head, so husband popped out & came back with a lovely 3 pounds of Alaskan King Crab legs. Some melted lemon/butter later had us not regretting the missed grilled kabobs much - lol!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom