Dinner, Thurs. March 8th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I REALLY am craving some keilbasa, but I am having trouble soming up with something different. I usually throw some BBQ sauce on and grill them on the Foreman. Any ideas would be great!!:chef:

I had a can of tomato rice soup, and the bottom layer of the death by chocolate cake left over from my birthday. I tried to move it from the box, to the other cake box. When I lifted it, the bottom layer, all nice and soft and sweet and chocolately like stuck to the bakery plate. So I ate it. So there.:ROFLMAO:

amber said:
Nothing special here, just buritos.

Amber, burritos sound great. We're having hash browns, pork chops and creamed corn.

My goal is to get as many calories as I can tonight. :LOL:

Mrs. Cuillo said:
I REALLY am craving some keilbasa, but I am having trouble soming up with something different. I usually throw some BBQ sauce on and grill them on the Foreman. Any ideas would be great!!:chef:

Hey there....

Slice it on a bias, about half an inch thick. Take a few potatoes, preferably thin skinned reds, and slice them, about 1/3 inch thick. Take a green cabbage and slice that, same way, 1/3 inch thick. Dice an apple, and about 1/4 cup onion. Toss all of this in a bowl, drizzle olive oil, honey and a bit of cider vinegar, S&P, and pour it onto a baking pan. Bake about 45 minutes, uncovered, and spread out, 350. Serve with warm rye bread and spicy brown mustard.

I like to make this for easter breakfast from time to time, with the omission of the cabbage.

Let me know what you think.

!

Oh Vera, someday I'll find out that I'm related to you! Then because you are so gracious, I can enjoy holiday meals with all of you. :LOL:

VeraBlue said:
Hey there....

Slice it on a bias, about half an inch thick. Take a few potatoes, preferably thin skinned reds, and slice them, about 1/3 inch thick. Take a green cabbage and slice that, same way, 1/3 inch thick. Dice an apple, and about 1/4 cup onion. Toss all of this in a bowl, drizzle olive oil, honey and a bit of cider vinegar, S&P, and pour it onto a baking pan. Bake about 45 minutes, uncovered, and spread out, 350. Serve with warm rye bread and spicy brown mustard.

I like to make this for easter breakfast from time to time, with the omission of the cabbage.

Let me know what you think.

Sounds wonderful!!! I am glad I checked on here before I started to cook!! I was about to make it the boring way. Thank you for the recipe...you always contribute wonderful recipes!:)

:) We are having meatloaf made with Axis venison,onion gravy{lyonaise sauce,I made my first fresh pasta with the Atlas pasta maker how much fun and a lot easier than I thought turned out more tender than I expected,made a little test boil off with pasta we will also have a fresh salad with a simple vinaigrette.
Will be asking questions on fresh pasta shortly.

Half Baked said:
Oh Vera, someday I'll find out that I'm related to you! Then because you are so gracious, I can enjoy holiday meals with all of you. :LOL:

We are related, I'm sure of it. The photo in your avatar reminds me of many family members!!:LOL::LOL: Why, just recently, a large groilla was throwing her sticks and toys at me at the Audobon Zoo...and with spot-on aim, I might add. Indeed, please join us for dinner, any time you find yourself in the fortunate position to be in the vicinity of NYC. It would be my pleasure. .....but, you must bring that monkey, I insist!!!:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom