Dinner Thurs. Oct.12 !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Left over TaterTot Casserole, sliced tomatoes, cake for desert ! :neutral: Changed -- ---Son and I had eggs, bacon, onions and toast !! Hungry for breakfast comfort food !! Yum

Last edited:

college_cook

Head Chef
We might be having guests over tonight... but the house is trashed, so we might go out to eat somewhere... but then I will miss Grey's Anatomy eek! I don't know what to do.

If we're having guests I may break out the grill today and do steaks. I was also thinking of making some chicken-parmesan. We'll see what happens.

Robo410

Executive Chef
Moderator Emeritus
pork tenderloin cutlets Milanese
potato and parsnip mash
greens of some type (kale cabbage whatever looks good) sauteed

amber

Executive Chef
Fettucine with various vegetables and some shrimp for me, and apricot chicken, rice, and broccoli for my husband.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
Barb L said:
OOOH, thanks for reminding me of Porcupine meatballs, haven't made them in a while- yum, with mashed potatoes !!

:) You're welcome
I haven't had them in years either.
Not since my son was little.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Dh is a tad edgy about his surgery tomorrow, so when I asked what would you like for supper, I got an I don't care,sigh,. so I asked again and it were as if the last meal was being ordered:LOL: But, his request is being honored...My DH is the original Whimpy, you know Popeye's buddy who loved burgers..
so on that note..supper is
big thick hamburgers, with lettuce, tomatoe,bacon, cheese,pickle slices, red onion and avocado with thousand island dressing, potato salad, and banana cream pie for dessert.
kadesma:)

Snoop Puss

Head Chef
Fish, chips (deep fried in olive oil, as per Andy M's instructions) and peas. With a good dollop of tomato sauce. All inspired by a post of lulu's a few days back. What a difference DC has made to my eating habits!

lulu

Head Chef
Fish, chips (deep fried in olive oil, as per Andy M's instructions) and peas. With a good dollop of tomato sauce. All inspired by a post of lulu's a few days back. What a difference DC has made to my eating habits!

Oh no....don't blame me! What was it like fried in Olive Oil?

Latest posts

Top Bottom