Dinner, Thurs. Oct. 4th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made some 2 cheese buns this morning, fine shred parmesan for the overall salt and taste/aroma and cubes of edam for the nuggets throughout.

I have a homemade chicken and garlic soup on the go also as both my wife and child have a nasty cold at the mo and have had for the last 5 days, Me, I`m just fine, Disease FEARS ME! :)

I made an Italian chicken dish I've never made before, but heard it was very good. We'll see. I'll serve pasta or rice with it and probably a salad. I have some bananas I need to use, so I may make the banana sour cream coffeecake.

It is my birthday so hubby is cooking some of my favourites - steak with mushrooms and carmelized onions; potatoes mashed with sour cream, garlic and cheese; caesar salad and herb garlic bread. Of course since he doesn't know how to do most of that I will be coaching, but it is the thought that counts!

Happy Birthday LPBeier!!! :clap:

I'm thinking for dinner it’s going to be Country Fried Chicken Thighs (boneless and skinless) with gravy, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and yeast rolls.

Bourbon....

Grilled Bone-in skinless Chicken Breast....

Whole greens beans in EVOO and garlic slices...

Baked sweet potato....

Quick stir fried yellow squash & onion...

Chocolate Ice Cream....

:sleep: Zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

tri tip, already cooked and frozen, mashed potatoes, already made and frozen, squash 3 way, already made and frozen, donuts.

We're on our way to the Balloon Festival in ABQ New Mexico for the next 5 days and all meals were made in advance for the trip, and frozen.

That way, easy prep and easy clean up.

Can't wait for assention tomorrow early AM, the baby's eyes are going to pop out of their little heads.:-p

Back
Top Bottom