Dinner today..31/1?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i was thinking take-out soup w/ a slice of cheese from my kitchen with a grown-up drink. we had pie in school so dessert before dinner.

PeppA made a request a few days ago for Chili, and today I delivered I had to wait for some other things to get cooked first, as someone brought up a bunch of meat and it's been sitting in the fridge for days.

I made another batch of my own Chili recipe that I created a month or so ago. Man, this stuff is great! I think I've finally got it down!

My mom came to town today!:mrgreen: And it was her 50th birthday, I'd like to have taken her out somewhere nice but that is near impossible with dh working, a crazed kid and a colicky babe!:wacko: She was also on the road most of the day. So we had a simple but delicious dinner-Halibut in breadcrumbs with a sour cream red chile type sauce, wild rice and steamed asparagus with lemon butter. For dessert, I made a chocolate cake yesterday, I should have bought some candles though! Oh well, it's just great to have her here.

Fantastic Cora..How nice you could share her birthday...I bet she loved what you fixed for her and your chocolate cake..Yum...Happy Birthday to your mom..

kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom