Dinner tonight, Dec 20, 07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
I'll do this tonight. Stir fry beef. And also this. Garlic noodles like famous Crustaceans version.

The day will also include much cookie making/baking, and more candy making too. I must fill gift baskets and today, I will. Also more shopping and fighting the mobs. Oh well, it's Christmas.

BTW................last night.....................WAS PERFECT, MOTHER ADORED HER NIGHT

What's anyone else making?

Our boss is fixing us a Christmas lunch today...
I'm sure it will fill my tummy way past dinner.

Paul will have some left overs.

2 Oz. of George T. Stagg (I just got 3 bottles) Yipeeee!!
2 Slabs of Spare Ribs....(Previously BBQed)
Campfire Beans...(On the Stove...It's raining)
Tator Salad....Bread
2 Oz. of George T Stagg

Last edited:
snack was good

this is kinda off track. last night was craving a snack. tired of cookies, lol

had sour cream and knorrs leek soup mix. great dip. not as salty as the one with onion soup.

babe

Cabbage roles, given to me by my dear friend, who cooks badly. I will eat them, and compliment her for them. A lot of us have friends like that, no?

Boring night here. I just grabbed some chicken cutlets from the freezer. Will have some mashed tators and green beans. I had my daughter's boyfriends family for dinner last night and spent all my energy.

YT, what is a biriyani?

I've spent most of the week making candy for Christmas gifts, so tonight I'm keeping it simple and defrosting some corn chowder for myself. My boyfriend is probably going to hang out with his buddies tonight, so he said he'd take care of his own meal.

Last night was the spagetti with the venison sausages my neighbor had brought me in the sauce..... very tasty
Tonight it will be sausage and "red gravy" on sub rolls with a salad.

OK, leftovers :LOL:

UB, I like someone who knows how to start and finish a meal :)

I am trying the "Traditional Lasagna" recipe that I first made last week. This time, I used some evaporated milk instead of all regular milk for the Béchamel sauce.

Was at my brother's recording studio tonight meeting with his client who I'll be designing some logos for - so pizza, wings and salad were ordered in. One vocalist brought some homemade chocolate cake from her schools PTA meeting - that was absolutely the best part!

Oh and the Spanokapita that I made last weekend ended up in their fridge, because I'm just me and can't possibly finish it! My sister-in-law is expecting and hasn't been in the mood to cook lately - so hopefully it will get eaten and be loved! We'll see...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom