Dinner tonight, Feb 25, 08/Monday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Morning fine folks.
Who's making what for dinner?
I'm not cooking but will be eating.
Something from here.
Happy beginning of the week to all of you.
Enjoy Monday and give someone a smooch:kiss: today...​

The boy is making Chicken Noodle soup and I had my usual weekly favorite, Roasted Sweet Potato & Red Pepper....it was a soupy kinda night!!!

Kitchen is now without tile,stove,water, soooo..it's dinner OUT!!!:LOL:

kadesma

I haven't a clue. Hard to think what to make everyone when you're not a bit hungry.
tacos maybe? gotta be something pretty easy I'm sorta running out of time!

Buck will be at his regular Monday dinner meeting. I'm going to eat up the fried chicken that's leftover from Friday. Can't believe there's still some left. Probably do some mashed taters and a small salad. Piece of shoofly pie for dessert.

Cleaning out the fridge tonight so it is leftover Chicago style pizza and I defrosted some leftover chicken noodle soup. tired tonight, going to keep it easy.

Morning fine folks.

Who's making what for dinner?
I'm not cooking but will be eating.
Something from here.
Happy beginning of the week to all of you.

Enjoy Monday and give someone a smooch:kiss: today...​

LEFSE, order me the yellowfin appetizer, the spinach salad, and the swordfish. I probably won't have room for dessert!

But just in case it doesn't arrive on time, I am making meatloaf with mushroom sauce, spinach, roast veggies (potatoes, carrots and onions) and I have some chocolate cupcakes for dessert.

I'm going out to dinner tonight. Ken and I are "hosting" a going away bash at Sorrentino's for all the folks coming on the Costa Rica trip with us. Not sure what I'm going to have. Probably everything they'll let me have!

I'm going to get some chicken for the girls. That way there will be leftovers for later!

Lefselover, can you get me a filet mignon? Thanks!

We're having chicken parmesan with marinara, pasta, green salad, mozz/tomato salad & some yummy italian loaves.

I know it doesn't go with it, but I'm also in the mood to make an apple pie.

Leftover time.

We are having leftover meatloaf (frying it in tomato sauce and catsup). Leftover hashbrown casserole and leftover coleslaw. Gosh, I sure cleaned out the fridge.:rolleyes:

Roast Beef w/ brussel sprout hash

img_556556_0_847db9c528668110291e38c2b5e42be8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom