Dinner Tues. 6/20?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BreezyCooking

Washing Up
I tried a new recipe tonight from Irene Kuo's "The Key to Chinese Cooking" - "Shallow-Fried Brook Trout". Served it with Braised Baby Bok Choy garnished with hot sesame oil. Turned out very well & could easily be one of my new favorite ways to use trout, which isn't one of my favorite fish since I find it rather bland.

Oh, that sounds good Breezy. I love trout and baby bok choy! Whats the recipe for the fried trout? Is it breaded?

I made a pineapple and veggie stir fry w/ steamed rice and shrimp skewers. Yummmmmmmmmmy.

Since we have been redoing the patio,(me) and pruning a bottle brush (him) doing some work on mom's roses and in general YARD work and since lunch was yummy,:LOL: Dinner is gonna be easy (on me) grilled big hot dogs, potato salad, chili beans, some chips and watermelon for dessert. Now if I can eat before I fall asleep, we're in business:LOL:

kadesma

Grumblebee, I posted both recipes over on the Ethnic Foods forum. Unfortunately I can't seem to be able to post the links. Anyway - go over to the Ethnic Foods forum - the recipes for both the trout & the bok choy are there.

It is very hot and extremely humid today...heat index of 105...so we're have tuna salad sandwiches and sliced tomatoes. Thankfully my DH is not a picky eater. He even likes tuna salad.

Back
Top Bottom