Dinner Tues. March 20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oops, i posted my monday dinner here.

tonight, i think i'm making a mustard, honey, and ginger ale glazed pork loin roast. it all depends on when my boy goes for a nap.
dw's goin' out tonight for warpaint and to get her top knot dyed and scalped, so i might have to get take out for the little chief, "dances with poop", and i.

I wrote this all out hours ago, hit send and it disappeared.
Uff da! I'd said on there that Caine should drive to my house as he's gotta be gettin tired of that Boston Market leftover stuff, gosh, I'm tired of it for him.:LOL:
1. RR's "everything bagel" skewered chicken < baked
2. dipp sauce for it...w/ sour cream, cream cheese, bleu cheese, garlic, shallots, celery and carrots cut up to munch
3. stuffed baker with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas, onions and garlic, his with butter too, mine with soy sauce
4. the rest of the Irish Soda bread, sliced thin, rubbed with garlic, then a topper of cannolini beans drained, walnuts, truffle oil, zest of Myer Lemon, salt and pepper pulsed in the Cuisinart, a green sprig of shallot over the top and toasted until melty/gooey
5. dessert...tartlets made of Scottish Shortbread filled with Myer Lemon curd and vanilla bean whipped cream
6. maybe a Colorado Bulldog for the man, H20 for me.

I am going to make baked chicken with lots of different cheeses baked in and also some vegetables.

I will have a nice glass of wine.

We are having leftover potato soup for dinner, and since DH bought me a new ice cream maker, maybe we'll have ice cream afterwards, too.

Now I gotta go check out the recipe section here to see if I can find something we'll all like ... yummy!

I bought some lovely fresh-made Turkey & Pesto sausages the other day, so sauteed them up in some extra-virgin olive oil & served them with a side of angel-hair pasta tossed with a can of whole cherry tomatoes, chopped fresh basil, garlic, & a handfull of pine nuts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom