Dinner Tues. May 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Post number 2 yay!

Thai fishcakes with stirfried veg (including peanuts complete with their stalks!). Dribbled with sweet chilli sauce.

PS: Can anyone start the "What's for dinner" thread?

Welcome Regallion! :LOL: Yes, anyone can start the "What's for Dinner" thread.

We're having crockpot Sour Cream Salsa Chicken over a mix of brown rice, black beans and lime. And I'm making a salad from my garden. :ROFLMAO:

What fun HB,;) your own garden salad, :cool: .

Looks like a spinach and ham casserole and baked sweet potatoes, still have sweet potatoes from last season:wacko:

I can only make a salad from my garden if it is only spinach and radishes. I like a bit more than that. I think since DH won't be here for supper, I'll have spaghetti with white sauce and peas. He doesn't like that and I do much!

cubed roast pork in a sage and onion gravy, with sweet corn and peas, all tossed together in rice.

it`s a single bowl and a fork type meal :)

YT2095 said:
cubed roast pork in a sage and onion gravy, with sweet corn and peas, all tossed together in rice.

it`s a single bowl and a fork type meal :)
Ehhh YT, forget the fork and just hand me a BIG spoon:LOL:

kadesma

Corned beef on french rolls with swiss, mayo and mustard, then press in the panini grill...Potatoe salad, and made some strawberry ice cream for dessert.

kadesma:)

Everyones dinners sound so good!

tonight I'm making stuffed peppers (got inspired by the SP thread:chef:) and corn on the cob.
I feel like making muffins or brownies (I'v got a recipe of bean brownies. yes you heard me...bean brownies;)) or some such thing along with that.

Regallion said:
PS: Can anyone start the "What's for dinner" thread?

No! The What's For Dinner thread has to be started by someone who is actually planning on eating dinner that day.

I brought leftover bulgogi marinated steak from Sunday, with fried rice and hot buttered sliced carrots (I LOVE hot buttered carrots!). A banana and 1/8th of a peach pie complete my lunch ensemble.

I plan on watching the hockey game when I get home from work, so, instead of my usual salad, supper will be a 1/4 pound hot dog with mustard and my version of Ted's Charcoal Hots hot sauce, some baked potato chips, and an ice cold San Miguel. I will, of course, pay for this at the gym in the morning.

Last edited:
I think we are having what we were going to have last night. Rib Eye, Mashed and lemon pepper green beans. I"m still full from turkey sandwich lunch I made, and large fries and shake from mcdonalds I ended up getting soon after lunch. "LOL"

I took some of the left over roast from last night and shredded it into a taco sauce with pinto beans and corn and cheese. Then spread it on cresent rolls laid out in a circle (we call this Taco Ring). It's baking now. Will add sour cream on top when served with more shredded cheese for those who want it. Salad on the side.

We're have pan-seared salmon tonight, and some sort of a rice dish. The salmon fillets are a little on the thin side, so it won't take but a few minutes to cook them.

it's a crazy kind of a meal for me. too busy running around the a chicken sans his head today. so, it's cereal with yogurt, a navel orange and a tangerine, salmon salad and 94% FF pop corn for later. I must rest now, going to fall over............:neutral:

We're having my "special" pasta/tuna salad over romaine topped with sliced hard-boiled eggs. Maybe some crusty bread with and, I hope not the last of, some of my "birthday" raspberry sherbet.

Easy dinner to put together. I was busy making jammies for one of our grandsons. They're soooo cute. I haven't made little clothes in such a long time.

grilled NY strips .. baked red potato ..
maybe some tomatos marinated in italian dressing with onions and ccumbers ..

Back
Top Bottom