Dinner, Tuesday Nov 7?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
I have no clue yet! I'm leaning toward leftover hot dogs from SUnday & beef stew from last night. I do know one thing for sure though, I'm making canned biscuit donuts for dessert! I've been craving them for a week now & I'm finally going to give in.

Not sure yet either, chicken and noodles or chicken chop suey/over rice sprinkled w,rice noodles and soy sauce. Chicken chop suey it is !!!! Have a great night all !

Last edited:
I,m not sure what's up with me, but I'm off eating and cooking. Its just too cold to eat cold raw fruit tonight. I might just have some milk.....

I've got a roast with carrots, onions, potatoes cooking in the slow cooker with beef broth and herbs. Unfort., I just got called into work.......so I wont get to enjoy it till tomorrows lunch :(

I'm thinking of making some chicken noodle soup with lots of carrots and celery...

Shrimp/spinach/cherry tomato Alfredo (out of a jar), linguini and homemade bread. :)

made some biscuits to go with the vegetable beef soup we have been working on. I got inspired by the recent biscuit thread. Will also make a big bowl of popcorn to eat later while watching the election returns...normally we are snoring by 8:30

The kids will be here again tonight and have asked for the Yorkshire pork chops. I'll make some scalloped potatoes,saute some apples in butter and brown sugar with a pinch of cloves and cinnamon, peas with mushrooms, for salad I just grated some carrots,apples,diced some celery and toasted some nuts and will mix that with a mayo type dressing. Cade who spent the night helped me this morning and we have sundaes waitning in the freezer for their whipped cream topping:LOL:

kadesma

Tonight chicken pot pie, butternut squash, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and ice cream for dessert. Starving now and can't wait until it is ready!!!

I've got two small tuna steaks thawing now, not quite sure what I'm going to do with them yet. Getting tired or seared, grilled and blackened. Thinking about a fish cake/burger type recipe. Sides are easy, fresh green beans and rice.

Tuesday night I made one of my husband's favorites: "Pseudo Fettucine Mushroom Alfredo" - lol - for lack of a better name.

Basically it's fettucini tossed with a sauce made from 8 ounces of sliced Cremini mushrooms sauteed in butter, added to some melted "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter", a large container of plain yogurt, a handful or 2 of freshly grated Parmesan cheese, & some freshly ground black pepper.

Comes out nice & tangy, & "somewhat" healthier than authentic Alfredo.

Back
Top Bottom