Do you think cancer is more like destiny than lifestyle??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe it is mostly about having a strong immune system and good gut health. A strong immune consists of many things-a majority of what someone is eating-someone's definition of eating healthy isn't necessarily eating healthy. Processed, packaged foods, sugar, dairy and too much meat. Sleep and exercise also play a major role and of course products with chemicals, etc.

Agreed 200% gerardj.

People's behavior about this covid thing, it speaks volumes. See them alone in their cars with masks on, or in an open space where you don't need it. Washing hands 33 times a day. Wiping off door handles before touching.

And this is nothing new, immunocompromised people have been doing it for years. You have seen some here and there, unless you live in a ... I dunno.

I noticed, but didn't think of it until this virus thing came along. Saw them about a couple times a year. Then out of sight, out of mind. THOSE people are not going borderline OCD, they were specifically told they have to do this.

To what length do each of us go ?

I won't use Roundup, it is a carcinogen.
I won't eat sugar.
I won't eat or cook with hydrogenated.
Soy is in sauce - Soy Sauce. Only way it is fit for Man.

Is that OCD ? It is not as easy to make a pie crust. I have had more trouble doing it every (zero) time. And for other things, suet and lard, well in my case bacon grease. You have to make that.

Is thinking and focusing on this now OCD ? YIKES !

T

lotta people have not reconciled their mortality, they dont live, they merely exist in fear. i used to exist in a spiritual slumber dreaming I was wide awake. Fear does that. Used to wash my hands 10 times when I was 9 yrs old, I was afraid of the world. Lacking a cogent sense of something greater than my own ego in the universe was a recipe for disaster.

I had my cancerous bladder removed 3 years ago, still have a tumor on my kidney, my doctor said "this is no time for being stoic",
I asked him "when is a good time to be fearless except in the face of adversity, I see no sense acting afraid when I have no fear of meeting my maker."

Whatever matter is, its not made of matter. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom