Does anyone else eat their candy by color?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
My hubby thinks I'm wierd because I eat M&M's, Skittles, & all other colored candy by color. With M&M's I eat all the green ones last & with Skittles, I eat the purple ones next to last & the red ones last. With the other colors, I don't have an order I eat them in, but I have to eat all the same color together. Does anyone else here do that or am I just loony?:blink:

I'm with you crewsk. I hate to say the words obsessive compulsive, but I'm thinking them! I embrace my weirdness though.

Well, you may be looney, but that is the only way to eat M&Ms and Skittles, so I guess I am too! With M&Ms I arrange them by color first, then I pick off each color one at a time (dark brown last) until I have one of each color. The last one I eat is dark brown. I don't always do this, but I do when I have the luxury of time. I'm so obsessive-compulsive about so many other things, why not this one too!

:) Barbara

ok, i'll admit that i eat jelly beans by color, but i mean that i eat all black ones together, all orange, all green, etc.,

but that's so you don't mix up the flavors.

you are all nuts, but i love alix's comment to embrace your weirdness.

:ROFLMAO: I'm so happy I'm not alone in this!! I know I'm loony but I do love that about myself. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to laugh at myself so often.:rolleyes:

GB, I eat the outter edge of my Reeses Cup first, then I peel the chocolate off the bottom & top & eat that, then I eat the peanut butter.

Yay! M&M's! in color!!! Peanut butter too! Well, of course We know that there is no difference in flavorings (by color) But it "messes with me too, HAHAHA! (ah la) the Brown one have a more distinc Chocolate taste, but the green one ar better , (Joking) :LOL: Vote 5 Stars for DC!!! :) Atomic Jed!

And how many licks to the center of a toostie roll pop?

I've never been able to figure that one out either Rainee. I do know that it takes me at least 30 minutes to eat one. I think that's because my mom always told me "it's a sucker, not a biter" to keep me from biting my suckers.

LOL... I'm part of the looney group. I always eat my M & M's by color.
I eat the blue ones first because blue M & M's are just plain sick and wrong. ( kind of like the blue cruch berries that they add to Captain Crunch cereal). I have to get rid of them. Then the red, brown and yellow. Green is always last.

pds, I eat the blue ones first for the same reason!! :ROFLMAO:

Other than that, I'm like Barbara--if I have the time to organize and eat by color I do. If not, I'll eat them mixed up, but never multiple ones at a time. It has to be one piece at a time. And I won't combine colors! This goes for all colored candy--m&ms, skittles, starbursts, jelly beans.

For peanut butter cups, I eat around the edge first then eat the middle.

OK, what about cupcakes? I eat the bottom off, then the top with the icing. If it's cream filled, I eat around the cream and leave a little cake, then eat the top, then go back and eat the cream filling part. (Don't worry, I don't eat these in public!)

dw and i have a running battle about how to eat cakes, and trail mix.

one of our favorite cakes is the brownie crumb ring by entenmann's. it's a regular (white) bundt cake, covered in the most amazing mocha maple frosting, with brownie crumbs all over. in the middle of the night, i'll grab a fork and eat the frosting with just a little bit of cake, leaving this bizarre misshapen mass of the frosting-less cake in the box. makes dw crazy.

so, to get me back, she picks the m&m's out of my costco trail mix. i am left with just nuts and raisins. it's not the same without a little chocolate. i've bought her a bag of m&m's, to prevent this tragedy, but she says she likes the ones from the trail mix 'cause they have a little salt from the nuts on them.

I sometimes eat my candy by color too. I had one of those candy necklaces yesterday (left over from Easter) and I ate all the little "beads" by color. I usually pick the color I want left over at the end, then I work through it.

:)

Sara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom