Don't forget... 24 tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funny you mention 24. Keiffer S. was at one of the pubs at the AZ festival a few weeks ago. My pub manager called me in to see and there he was with 2 huge bodyguards.

I already have it in my mind. Cannot wait, love that show. I watched two movies from my library over the week-end starring Kiefer's father, Donald: Kelly's Heros and Eye of the Needle. Like Father, Like Son - both excellent actors.

Kiefer Sutherland!

comissaryqueen, you actually breathed the same air he did? Just to see him move in person, would transform my thoughts to a ecstatic level. I don't think I could stand it. That would be too much for me to handle. This is just too much. Guess they had that place packed? Did you see what he was drinking? Thanks for sharing that tidbit. At least, we know he does go out. After watching him all this time, you actually believe that he is so powerful the way he acts. He can really put you into different frame of thinking. Doesn't this sound like young teenage crush? Sorry but my feelings are getting a wake up call. I do love this show and if there are only 11 more what are we going to do? Chloe came back. It is so strange how they know how to make people want to see what happens. They shot Baris's mother. I had feeling she wasn't going to make it back. What is going to happen to the president? The guy cut off his finger to get through. Don't you think this gives some guys ideas? Glad I have this show to get my mind off all these dog killings. Wonder if I could get CTU to help me catch them? Wonder if Jack Bauer likes dogs?

I too, am totally hooked on this show. I assume you are talking about the 4th series? It hasn't started over here yet. Dont know when it will either.

I'm with you norgeskog, his father Donald is an excellent actor. I almost liken him to Clint Eastwood (one of my other favourites), very cool, very business-like. I remember him in the movie 'JFK' along side Kevin Kostner. That scene with them talking on the park bench sends shivers up my spine.

Audrey

Has anyone else heard that "Audrey" from 24 will be on Regis show. I can't remember exactly the name of the show but it was the one with Kathy Gifford. She will be interviewed and hope I remember to tape it. Just curious to know what she say about her Jack Bauer on 24. Isn't this terrible I feel like I am 16 or 17 and like to hear about fantasy I have about someone who is so intriguing. I know I won't miss 24. Will you?

Back
Top Bottom