Don't forget.... 24!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On pins and needles. Just a few more hours!

OK, a few friends and I are tossing around the idea that they might be taking out Air Force One and that might be how they get Palmer back in the picture. Anyone have any thoughts on that? Would that cause a national uproar? I know there has been some controversy about the whole terrorist thing.

Alix said:

OK, a few friends and I are tossing around the idea that they might be taking out Air Force One and that might be how they get Palmer back in the picture. Anyone have any thoughts on that? Would that cause a national uproar? I know there has been some controversy about the whole terrorist thing.

Yup... Hector & I are thinking that they'll take out AF1 too. But I don't know how that would put Palmer back in. I know he's coming I just can't imagine how they do it!
Next week looks wicked good!!!!!!!!

Will Baros (young kid) make it to another episode? I kind of like him. Is Audrey crying because she still likes Jack or what? She isn't very open. Like Chloe. Poor Edgar, everything put on him. How that story changes. Next week previews says a twist to look for. Surely they won't take Jack out of t he show! I just often wonder how many different changes of clothes they get? They always have same ones on so I know they have to change. Amazing to me they have surgeons right in the same building. Could someone tell me who else is on that plane? I know it will crash but is the president on it? I must have missed something.

I have my own wild far fetched theory for Barooz. *Deep Breath* ok... here goes... now I've thought this since the beginning... and last night reinforced it, when he was calling CTU liars. I think if Barooz survives this season, that he will be next season's super villian. Bad by birth, wanted to be good, burned by good guys, back to bad.

The president is in AF1. Secretary Heller told him to stay in the air for an hour or two longer after the nuclear meltdowns.

spryte

Yep, you do have ideas and I bet you are on track. Good thing I asked about the plane because I don't know where I was when that was said. Was it last nite? Must have been worrying about something going on here and lost track. Thanks. Sounds good about the plot with the Barooz? Good thinking. Shame the mother was killed. I liked her. Played her part well. Who do you think Audrey will wind up with? Bet Paul. Jack is too big a part for some woman to get involved. I keep thinking that woman that was fired will do something. I am at loss for names. They all suspected her and even interogated her till was proven different. Then she got fired by Tony's ex. What a confusion. Poor Edgar wish I could help him out. Keep seeing the 'red' disk. I am more anxious this week than last.

Alix said:

The Oregonian twit here forgot to watch 24 last night, I am so :censored: pi$$ed today. Did I miss much? Too bad they do not do re-runs. Next week, think I shall program it to record, then if I forget it will be there anyway. Someone please hjelpen da norskie.

Ok... last night...
Fake AF guy could not get cleared to take off, because there was a faulty part that would not be available until the morning. He asked mechanic if that was it and what problems it would cause. Mechanic said 'possible' problems landing the plane, but that's it. AF guy says thanks, go enjoy your night... mechanic turns around... Fake AF guy kills him. He fakes a report that plane is ok for flying, puts on a mechanic jumpsuit and has the CO clear the plane for takeoff.

The dead pilot's dead family is discovered and a bulletin goes out to all law enforcement agencies.

Marwan learns that the family has been discovered... he needs to create a diversion for CTU so they don't have a chance to connect it to everything that's going on before the Fake AF guy has the Stealth in the air.

He calls CTU and offers to trade Jack for Barooz. It has to be done within 30 minutes.

Meanwhile... back at CTU... Paul is still in surgery...

Chloe is back and finds out that she reports to Edgar. She's not happy about it. Curtis tells her that she has a huge raise and that they are equals and please get back to work... Chloe reluctently does.... The 'hourlies' come in. The hourlies are the law enforcement bulletins... As lead, it's Edgar's job to review them... he says he's too busy and tries to pass it to Chloe... she says she's too busy... and that he should do it... he passes it to an underling... she sees the report about the family and flags it and brings it to Edgar's attention... he keeps trying to look at it... but everyone is busy trying to arrange the trade...
CTU determines that Barooz has no information they need and agree to trade him. They lie to him that his mom is ok and that she knows what's going on. They fit him with a watch to track him... and implant a tracking device in the back of his neck. Making the trade is the only chance they have at possibly finding Marwan again.

Jack is cuffed to a pole in a warehouse where Marwan is currently running his operation... there is some kind of phone connection box within his reach and he tampers with the wires.

CTU brings Barooz to trade for Jack... Saving Jack is not the mission objective... it's finding Marwan... Tony tells this to Audrey.. she's upset...
Back to the trade... They hope to track Barooz back to Marwan... as Jack and Barooz walk in the exchange... Marwan orders Jack killed... but snipes kill Marwan's shooter... Marwan's other men grab Barooz, pull him into the van and speed off... they immediately scan him for tracking devices... they find the watch and smash it.... then the find the implant, cut it out of his neck and smash it... Chloe was tracking it... she says he's gone and starts calling up visuals on the van... Marwan's guy asks what Marwan wants done with Barooz... he tells him he doesn't know yet and to bring him.

Jack grabs a phone to CTU, says he was being held in a warehouse and tampered with phone line and to trace it... they find the damage....

Next week they promised unpredictable plot twists... and it looks wicked good!!

I think that's it.

spryte

I was going to call Jack Bauer for help to find you! But not necessary. Guess you could get job working for CTU. Nothing gets passed you. Thanks for checking this out and helping norgeskog. Felt so sorry but knew you are so good at explaining I was looking for you. Thanks I know she will appreciate it. How could she forget? Must have too much Easter ham. Forgot about it. I feel it is tatooed on my brain. Like I have Jack Bauer waiting for me. We got to keep in touch that way nothing gets passed us. thanks again spryte. Don't go away.

spryte said:
Ok... last night...

Next week they promised unpredictable plot twists... and it looks wicked good!!

I think that's it.

WOW thanks spryte, what an amazing memory you have, are you a writer?? If not you should be. Thanks for the info.

Hey Spryte, didn't someone tell Barooz that his Mom is dead? Right before they hacked that thing out of his head?

And don't forget the little detail that the stealth plane that the guy stole has a faulty blah de blah part that will make it impossible to land without totally disintegrating, and yet, the guy takes off in the plane. Suicide mission? Or is he going to attempt to eject and just use the plane as a missile?

I was thinking the same as you about Barooz, being the next baddie, but I think that is too straightforward for these writers. I think if anything happens with him it will have to be in this season. Perhaps he will swing yet again and kill Marwan for killing his Mom? Let us not forget that Momma was not all sweetness and light, she DID poison Barooz's girlfriend Debbie. Can you spell dysfunctional?

Yes! I was trying to decide what he'd do with the Stealth... I think bail... but unless he's involved further in the plot, Marwan would want him dead.

Yes a baddie did tell Barooz his mother is dead! And Barooz said He didn't believe it.
Good thinking... it never occured to me that he'd kill Marwan... but Marwan wouldn't be the first person he's killed today (Terik)

I think even though Dena killed his girlfriend Barooz would do anything to honor him. He knew she gave up a lot to save him.

I can't wait for next week!!!!!!!!! 5 days *groan* it seems like forever!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom