Dr. Phil's personality test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I scored a 43.

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing,
>practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the
center of
>attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their
head.
>They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone
who'll
>always cheer them up and help them out.

SierraCook said:
I scored a 43.

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing,
>practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the
center of
>attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their
head.
>They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone
who'll
>always cheer them up and help them out.
That sounds just like you SC:)
kadesma

I scored 42, the same as Sierra and maidrite, i think it seemed pretty accurate but maybe that's just cause i liked my results!!!!!

It seems we are a bunch of well balanced people here. I got 46 and don't know whether it would seem accurate to those I know or not.

I scored 31

I agree on that others see me as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see me as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends I do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know me realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes me a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

so ditto with texasgirl, pdswife, BarbaraL, middie, wasabi, corozan90, and Ishbel!

Cameron

Last edited:
I got a 34. I agree with the score I recieved. I didn't like the last question, though, none of the answers really fit me. It is difficult to make friends but I am very close to the ones I have. I am very grateful for all my friends at DC! You guys are the best!

Got 49. Dr. Phil should have given more options, for example the question about dreaming, I dream about people, being with them or something, anyway I guess he has a scientific way to it so I better leave him to his work!Fun though, now I can read everybody elses personality:clap:

Back
Top Bottom