Eat right for your blood type diet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am also a diabetic, when doing the blood type diet, it does work if you follow it correctly, but due to pain in my back I have decided to add the benefit of auto immune diet to it, along with the diabetic and my dietician is blending it to work for me, and I am allowed only 1400 calories a day, as I may need surgery to get rid of some of this excess skin hopefully in the near future, so everything has to me in controll, Now my heart is terrific, my blood pressure is great, my respiration is splendid, need to get glucose in better, my COPD is almost nil, sleep apnea machine no longer in use, , So things are looking better each month, I am trying to do thirty minutes of exercise each day, need to get it up to an hour of exercise, and than add an hour of walking, before the surgery will be done, to build up the stamina, it will happen. With Prayer, trying and fortitude to succeed.. I am down from a 34 dress to an 18/20. It's possible! Keep working. Whatever it is you decide to do Just keep trying!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom