EIGHT MORE DAYS!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Eight days until we dismantle the Wolvies and crush the fragile psychies of all those poor Mishigunders! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! :twisted: :twisted:

ps. I think that these will be the same two teams in the Fiesta Bowl. ;)

14.gif
9.gif

10.gif
25.gif

21.gif
6.gif

I disagree. You won't be seeing the loser of this game in the Fiesta Bowl. Not unless it ends in a controversial call in overtime! Don't see this happening. OSU wins easily!

I do, especially if the loser is Michigan. Think about it. Your only loss comes to #1 , in their house? Texas lost to us AT HOME. Tell me Michigan isn't better than ALL OTHER undefeated teams (except OSU?)

Michigan is overated plain and simple! Once they get thrashed in Columbus, they won't even be in the top five. Now you tell me that Michigan is a better team than those in the herd with one loss.

I think what you are really asking me is, is Michigan better than Rutgers?

I guess we'll have to wait and see when and if they play each. Right now the rest of the country is playing for the right to say we're #2!

Kloset BBQR said:
Michigan is overated plain and simple! Once they get thrashed in Columbus, they won't even be in the top five. Now you tell me that Michigan is a better team than those in the herd with one loss.

I think what you are really asking me is, is Michigan better than Rutgers?

I guess we'll have to wait and see when and if they play each. Right now the rest of the country is playing for the right to say we're #2!

2.gif
19.gif

12.gif
5.gif

13.gif

14.gif
6.gif

7.gif
19.gif
:withstupid

Yeah, I agree that Michigan is over-rated, and that virtually EVERYONE in the state is the product of inbreeding, but I still think that, as pathetic as they are, they are still better than Rutgers. MUCK FISHIGAN>>>>>>>in three hours......IT"S ON!!!!!!

Michigan killed Indiana. As far as Ohio State goes....they barely eeked out a victory.

Yeah that 44 point win may cost them a few points in the polls! :D

Texas loses too! As does Cal and Florida barely survives.

It might be the Rocky Bowl. Yo Rutgers! :P

I don't see any way Rutgers gets in the National Championship game! Bucks are 2-0 in B-Ball too! I think we will win that too! It is OUR YEAR!!!!!!

Me neither. Maybe they'll play Boise State for the I Got Screwed By The BCS title! :D

USC and Notre Dame look to be the big beneficiaries of yesterday's and this weeks carnage! 3,4,5, & 8 go down in flames. Wait until the conference playoffs begin. Sure to be a few more upsets there too!

Woodman said:
I don't see any way Rutgers gets in the National Championship game! Bucks are 2-0 in B-Ball too! I think we will win that too! It is OUR YEAR!!!!!!

The competition will improve as North Carolina opens its 2006-07 season in the Preseason NIT the next two weeks, meanwhile the hyped up Tar Heels – ranked No. 2 in the nation – warmed up with a 140-101 exhibition thrashing of Division II Pfeiffer in front of a sold out Smith Center crowd on Saturday.

A dunk by Tyler Hansbrough following a Bobby Frasor steal made the score 100-54 with 12:24 remaining in the game.

http://northcarolina.scout.com/2/589471.html

hmmm...Pfeier scoring 47 points from that point on doesn't say a lot of good things about the Tar Heels defense! :shock:

We thought a 50 point lead would be a good time to put the scrubs in.

BTW, Heels will be playing Ohio St in about a month....can't wait for that one! Too bad Oden won't be in, that might have made it more interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ChtR3yMuD8&eurl=

The University of Michigan
Winningest school in college football history (852 wins).
.745 all-time winning percentage (highest in college football).
Highest all-time strength of schedule rating in college football.
11 National Championships: (1901, 1902, 1903, 1904, 1918, 1923, 1932, 1933, 1947, 1948, 1997)
42 conference championships (more than any school in any single conference).
111 winning seasons (most in college football).
25 undefeated seasons (more than any other Division 1-A school).
1 of only 3 schools with a winning record vs. every Division 1-A conference including independents.
56 game unbeaten streak (2nd longest in college football history).
38 straight years without a losing season (longest on-going streak in the nation).
31 straight bowl appearances (longest on-going streak in the nation).
#1 ranking all-time in composite final AP polls (1936-2005).
Longest on-going streak in the nation without being shut-out (265 games).
2nd most points scored & largest delta (points for minus points against) in college football history.
145 First Team All-Americans (18 two-time winners, 2 three-time winners).
32 College Football Hall of Famers.
3 Heisman Trophy Winners: (Tom Harmon 1940, Desmond Howard 1991, Charles Woodson 1997)
75 NFL Pro Bowl participants.
3 Super Bowl MVPs: (Desmond Howard 1997, Tom Brady 2002, 2004)
#1 in attendance every year but one since 1974 (195 straight games with over 100,000 in attendance).
Most televised school in college football history (359 televised games).
"The Victors" is the only fight song inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame.
Best Fight Song: Michigan - Sports Illustrated
Best Helmet in Football: Michigan - ESPN's "End of Century" Special
Best Uniform in Sports: Michigan - ESPN2's 64 Team Bracket Results
#1 Sports Rivalry: Michigan vs. Ohio State - ESPN's "Top 10 Greatest Sports Rivalries"

I predict...either Michigan is gonna give OSU a good thumpin' OR OSU will win by just a little.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom