EZ-UP Shelter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
I've got an EZ Up and love it....not the same model, but I can set it up by myself, and it has performed flawlessly for what it's designed for...
that means, rain will build up in tent, and wind will take it away pretty easy.

I did a cook one time in a thunderstorm, and all I can say is, I must be living right, cause lightning was flashing all around, the wind was trying to blow the thing away, and I had to hold on to it, and I got real wet.

There's tricks, like using bags filled with water or sand to weigh the thing down.

Just got myself a 10 ft x 10 ft EZ UP for later use got it for 98.00 from my family hardware store . Ya never can tell when one might come in handy .

I'm pretty sure that is one of there less expensive canopies in the line, probably not as good a quality either. Even in the picture it looks flimsier than the one's I have seen at comps.

Buy the one at Sam's. For $207 (now)... you get the Aluminum frame (an upgrade), four zippered walls (one with a Zipper in the middle to use as a door), the two position awning and a banner holder, and a deluxe rolling case to hold it all. Great deal. =D>

Finney said:
Buy the one at Sam's. For $207 (now)... you get the Aluminum frame (an upgrade), four zippered walls (one with a Zipper in the middle to use as a door), the two position awning and a banner holder, and a deluxe rolling case to hold it all. Great deal. =D>

Ditto, I recently bought one and am very happy with it.

Puchased an EZ-Up at Costco (they were all sold out, got the floor model) It's awesome, comes with a case that has wheels on the bottom for easy moving. I did have to have 2 other people help set it up but I love mine.

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
Puchased an EZ-Up at Costco (they were all sold out, got the floor model) It's awesome, comes with a case that has wheels on the bottom for easy moving. I did have to have 2 other people help set it up but I love mine.
If you got it at Costco, it was a Caravan brand. Also a very good 'pop up' shelter.
Caravan and EZ-Up are the industry leaders.

I got myself this one and yes I went for the steel frame.

10'x 10' SIERRA

Features:

• 10 ft. shelter (at the base) with angled legs and an open cathedral type ceiling
• White Powder-Coated Steel Frame
• 150 x 150 blue top with silver undercoating that blocks 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays and has an CPAI-84 fire rating
• Wraps around outer legs vertically
for added stability
• Weighs only 33 lbs.
• Compact, cylindrical design

Finney said:
Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
If you got it at Costco, it was a Caravan brand. Also a very good 'pop up' shelter.
Caravan and EZ-Up are the industry leaders.

Yes, Caravan #-o , anyway I love it

Back
Top Bottom