Favorite cookie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
my favorites are chewy oatmeal raisin and frosted soft sugar cookies but only once in awhile.

ummm,lets see...i love crunchy almond cookies the most,also like coconut cookies,chocolate chip,and fig and date bars...

has to be peanut butter.. But, I have to admit my 4 year old grandson makes a mean chocolate chip cookie:LOL:

kadesma

kadesma said:
has to be peanut butter.. But, I have to admit my 4 year old grandson makes a mean chocolate chip cookie:LOL:

kadesma

My next favorite is peanut butter cookies.

kadesma said:

kadesma
really? wow,what a sweet little kid...:)

forgot the good old oreo cookies,love them with extra cream..

1. Oatmeal Raisin
2. Peanut Butter
3. Almond
4. Choc. Chips (warm with ice cold milk)
5. Oreo (dunked in milk)

sarah said:
really? wow,what a sweet little kid...:)
Yep really, I started him helping me when he was two..He surprised me the last time we did the cookies, I was getting out the ingredients and only took out one egg, and was then politely told " Ma, the recipe takes two eggs":ROFLMAO: I looked at the recipe again and darned if he wasn't right:LOL: He does all the work I just measure, he dumps the flour, adds the salt, sugar, vanilla, cracks the eggs and uses the electric beaters..He is my Sunshine!
kadesma

wasabi said:
1. Oatmeal Raisin
2. Peanut Butter
3. Almond
4. Choc. Chips (warm with ice cold milk)
5. Oreo (dunked in milk)
Wasabi, ever tried oatmeal with chocolate chips and walnuts? Tey were my dads favorites:(
kadesma

Bangbang said:
My next favorite is peanut butter cookies.
Bang, love em warm with cold milk..
kadesma:)
ps...but to be honest, just toss me any cookie and I'll inhale it:LOL:

1. White chocolate macadamia nut
2. Toll House (what's not to love)
3. Girl Scout Peanut Butter Patties
4. Shortbread
5. Lemon Coolers
6. Oreos
7. Peanut Butter
8. Oatmeal

In other words, except for mint flavored cookies, there aren't too many that I don't like.:rolleyes:

purrfectlydevine said:
1. White chocolate macadamia nut
2. Toll House (what's not to love)
3. Girl Scout Peanut Butter Patties
4. Shortbread
5. Lemon Coolers
6. Oreos
7. Peanut Butter
8. Oatmeal

In other words, except for mint flavored cookies, there aren't too many that I don't like.:rolleyes:
Purr, I love all cookies even mint :rolleyes: I'm not discriminating at all :ROFLMAO:
kadsma:)

my grandma's recipe called "monster cookies" which are made with a ton of butter and brown sugar and ground pecans. You bake them, and then store them in the freezer and whenever you want a treat, you take out one and pop it in the toaster (they're about the size of an eggo waffle)

Please don't make me try and decide that! I have 201 cookie recipes on my HDD, if that's any clue! If it's a cookie, I like it!

I will admit that I like the basic Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, and Oatmeal raisin cookies. I'm also fond of a chocolate cookie with white chocolate chips/chunks and Macadameias. GS Thin Mints are great frozen! All other cookies should be blessed with a dunking in milk.

About the only time I bake cookies is around the Christmas holidays. Favorite the past two years is Toffee Butter Cookies from Land O Lakes.

94397189.jpg

Back
Top Bottom