Favorite Forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Claire

Master Chef
What are your favorite forums to "tune in" when you come to DC? I always check "off topic" first, unless I'm looking for something specific, to catch up on what may be going on in everyone's lives. Then "ethnic".

I always check my User CP for activity in threads I have been participating in, then I hit the New Posts link to see what's new.

I do not check specific forums. I just scan the Power Users Page to see what topics are of interest in the entire site. The only time I specifically go to a forum is when I am starting a new thread.

I do not check specific forums. I just scan the Power Users Page to see what topics are of interest in the entire site. The only time I specifically go to a forum is when I am starting a new thread.

I do something similar. I just click on New Posts and see activity since my last visit in all forums.

I, too, am a New Posts user. There are too many forums to even think of checking them individually!

I check my email first for updates on threads I am subscribed to, then I check out the links on the right of the screen to see anything else new. I also use the new posts link. GB, thanks for reminding me of the power users page!

Email subscriptions first and then the posts on the right of the page. Specific forums when I have a question or I start my own.

I go to "new posts" also. I usually find something very interesting in there. If I'm looking for something in particular, I may go to a definite item.

What are your favorite forums to "tune in" when you come to DC? I always check "off topic" first, unless I'm looking for something specific, to catch up on what may be going on in everyone's lives. Then "ethnic".

Me too. I check out the "off topic" thread first.

OK, I give up GB.....I've turned over every rock in the place, and I can't seem to find the Power Users Page on my own without your link. Do tell where I can find it please? I'm thinking it's like "Find Waldo" but I suspect it's like the salt shaker right under my nose and I don't see it.

OK, I give up GB.....I've turned over every rock in the place, and I can't seem to find the Power Users Page on my own without your link. Do tell where I can find it please? I'm thinking it's like "Find Waldo" but I suspect it's like the salt shaker right under my nose and I don't see it.

You can't get to it without the link.

Andy is correct as usual. I actually have the power users page saved as my dc bookmark and also my home page.

I hate to show my ignorance, but one answer I got might as well have been written in a foreign language! Yes, Computerese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom