Favorite Meal of the Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chez suz

Senior Cook
As I was typing what I was making for dinner....I ended by saying I cant wait...it got me thinking..
What is your favorite meal of the day?? :roll:

dinner/supper. i could, and often do, eat dinner foods all day long as leftovers. sometimes, i don't eat all day because i'm so busy, then eat a first dinner at 7pm, then a second one around 10 pm.

It really depends on what I'm going to eat, so I don't have a favorite meal. But if I had to choose I guess I would have to say breakfast.

Possibly because you have the whole family there, crewsk. I was gonna say any meal that I am eating with others. Eating alone is not really having a meal, IMO.

That doesn't surprise me Crewsk! :LOL:
For me it depends on what I'm having or in the mood for. Although I can say my least favorite is lunch.

I like all the meals of the day. Each one has a distinctive flavor for me. I look forward to my breakfast of cereal and milk (the crunch wakes me up). My lunch is usually a sandwich or salad. And dinner is my big meal of whatever. I just love food.

Chez suz, all of the ones I get to eat. :eek: :LOL: But if I had to pick one, breakfast out and dinner in, lunch is just a go-between.

I would have to say lunch and especially at work. My coworkers and I usually congregate in our conference room for lunch. It is fun to see what others have bought for lunch. And we come up with some great topics of conversation. Since, I live by myself, I really enjoy that time dining with other people.

Definitely dinner. No one in the family is a breakfast eater unless on vacation. Too rushed, I guess. The same with lunch.

Back
Top Bottom