Favorite Milk Shake?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
I'm trying to decide what kind of ice cream I want to get this afternoon for milk shakes. I can't decide if I want chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies & cream, mint chocolate chip, or just plain vanilla & add some sort of candy to it(I have a lot of that around right now). So, what's your favorite milk shake?

I love mocha or coffee -- if you have any instant coffee, just add a tsp or so into your milkshake.

Hubby loves mint chocolate chip or mint cookies and cream.

Vanilla, sometimes with a little malt!

On I-5 on the way to Oregon there's a little diner. Called MRS. BEASLY'S they have the worlds best peanut butter shakes. I would kill for one of those right now.

Does anyone else have Brewster's Ice Cream near them? They have something called a Cappuccino Freeze. Essentially it's a coffee milkshake but they add a splash of seltzer so it has some fizz, too. It's SO good!

PA, there is a Brewster's about 20 min from me. I have only been there twice & I don't remember what I had but it was good! :LOL:

The kids picked out the ice cream & since the store had Edy's on sale 2 for $5 that's what we got. TC picked out double chocolate brownie & Savanah picked Toll House cookie swirl. I had a milk shake made from the cookie swirl topped with whipped cream(the one in the squirt can :oops: ), Hershey's syrup, & 2 cherries. All I can say right now is YUMMY!!

Pdswife, I love malt's! Just a plain vanilla malt is all I want though.

crewsk said:
PA, there is a Brewster's about 20 min from me. I have only been there twice & I don't remember what I had but it was good! :LOL:
We don't go much because it seems awfully pricey, but when they have 50 cent off coupons in the summer I treat myself to those Cappuccino drinks every once in a while. Plus, at least up here, they have an offer that if you go when it's raining or snowing you get your 2nd scoop for free.

Cool ,that's a great offer. I have a couple of coupons now for buy & scoop get one free. I just never think about going there because it's kinda out of the way for us.

:LOL: :LOL: Luckly the only time I pass the one around here we are either going or comming home from the in-laws & don't really have time to stop. I'd be in trouble if I passed it every day! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom