Favorite Pizza Toppings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPINGS

• CHEESE, CHEESE, AND MORE CHEESE

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • BACON, PEPPERONI, AND ALL THINGS MEATY

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • PINEAPPLE, AND OTHER VARIOUS ASST FRUITS

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • MUSHROOMS, GREENPEPPERS, MUST HAVE VEGGIES

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • OTHER... PLEASE EXPLAIN

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
Trip said:
uhmmm, question.... vegetarian.... with perpperoni?!? does such a creature exist???

There is a pizza place where I live that makes a vegetarian pizza with veggie "pepperoni." (pepperoni made from soy instead of meat) I've actually been able to fool my friends with it because the pepperoni is very convincing!

PizzaPizza

Must have tons of cheese. My favorite way is pepperoni, mushrooms and black olives but I will eat any combination of the 3 or no topping at all. I don't mind sausage and green peppers and even pineapple once in awhile.

Andy M. said:
I'm a traditionalist when it comes to pizza. My list of enjoyable toppings includes:

cheese
pepperoni
sausage
green pepper
onion
mushrooms
black olives

I like trad, too. And chuck in some anchovies.

I hate pineapple, smoked chicken, camembert, Thai chicken with sweet chilli sauce and anything else un-italian.

While I pretty much love ALL varieties of pizza toppings except for fruit, my top favorites, not in any particular order are:

1) Clams & Garlic
2) Anchovies
3) Mixed Seafood
4) Onion
5) Chicken Alfredo
6) White Ranch with Spinach
7) Three-Cheese White (Mozzarella, Parmesan, Feta)

I love garbage pizzas with italian sausage, ground beef, ham, pepperoni, lots of these veggies.....black olives, mushrooms, bell pepper, onions, a few anchovies and CHEESE, CHEESE, CHEESE, LOTS of sauce, and then sprinkling a little parm on top after out of oven. Ummmmm 1,000,000,000,000 calories in every bite.

artichokes, feta, fresh tomatoes, kalamatas, broccoli, cauliflower on whole wheat crust. A local store named Stefanos makes a vegetarian supreme like this that is *incredible.*

I will pretty much eat pizza with anything except for mushrooms and green peppers. Can't eat the first, don't like the taste of the second. Don't much care for hot stuff on my pizza, but had a taco pizza that was pretty good.

There was a place in Naples, FL, that had baked potato pizza. White sauce, baked potato chunks, a couple of different kinds of cheese, bacon, chives and sour cream drizzled on top. It was to *die* for.

Anything but fish and fruit. Little known fact by little known people: When I was in Hawaii, a Hawaiian pizza did not have the Canadian bacon on it as it does here on the mainland, but ..... you guessed it, that all-around much-beloved-in-Hawaii meat: SPAM!!! So I learned to dislike "Hawaiian Pizza" right off the bat!

I like simple pepperoni pizza, with extra cheese.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some common, and some unusuall:
Shrimp
Blackend chicken
Jumbo Lump Crab
Taso Ham
Pulled Pork
Ricotta
Smoked Gouda
Pepperjack Cheese
Apricots
Brie
and I have had a pizza that like half way through cooking, they cracked an egg right in the middle. It was pretty darn tasty.

Although not a vegetarian for me Pizza is all about the veggies. My daughter got me hooked on vegie pizzas. We love it topped with almost any veg and cheese of course. Some of our favorites toppings are:
spinach usually with feta cheese
artichokes
mushrooms all kinds
sliced tomatoes
onions
green peppers

ricotta, dried oregano, garlic, & redpepper flakes,
or on wht. pizza, tomato & feta w/ oregano.

I love veggie pizza. Peppers, mushrooms, eggplant, tomatoes......yum

I had a lovely pizza a month ago which had a hot base of tomato then topped with cold parma ham, rocket and buffalo mozzarella. I had just run a 10k race, so of course this may have slightly influenced my taste buds - but I thought it was the best pizza ever!

In Australia a long time ago I had a potato, rosemary and parmesan pizza which was really yummy

Veggies-mushrooms, bell peppers, red onions, black olives and a touch of canadian bacon or low fat pepperoni/meats

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom