Feb 4th support page!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday I quit Curves, as I loved it, especially the cammraderie (sp?), but in almost a year's time, I gained weight and body fat....

I'm 5'4", and 113, but I lack definition. So today I joined a big gym.
I start with my personal trainer on Monday morning. I get 12 1-hour sessions with him this month, so I'm hoping he can shed some light on what needs to be done. (After 2 kids, both c-sections, I could use something!) Besides that, my friend says she'll accompany me in the
aerobics & water aerobics classes, as well as spinning/etc.
We'll see how it goes..
I have a feeling I'll be REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY sore on Monday afternoon
and you can all laugh at me ;)

I'm so miserable today, I'm not sure if it's because it's Friday, or if I feel guilty for eating poorly. It's probably a combination of all of that and then some... I wan to go to the gym today but am so unmotivated. I have no work out partner, so it's very lonely and I get in these moods when I don't feel like going. I know I need to. I guess I will stop complaining and just get to it. :oops:

I'll report back later to let y'all know if I made it or not.

mudbug said:
Sorry to hear that, jkath. I just started working at Curves this week.

Oh you will love working there! I guarantee!!!
They are so wonderful and friendly and REAL there!!!!
I'm just a weirdo that the plan doesn't work on, that's all.
I've seen a lot of women loose a lot of weight,
but better than that, they forge friendships, and
hold each other accountable for showing up & doing
the circuts.

Please keep us up to date on your job!

and Middie - I get the trainer because of our tax refund -that's all ;)

I lost two pounds this week. Exercised four days, very low carb intake, very strong ketosis. Total loss, six pounds, which is an average of two pounds a week. That's okay, though I'd prefer 2.5.

Last night I dreamed I was eating Little Debbie cakes. The yellow kind filled with cream with a white glaze icing. :cry:

Man, were they good.

Cats

Catseye said:
Last night I dreamed I was eating Little Debbie cakes. The yellow kind filled with cream with a white glaze icing. :cry:
Man, were they good.
Wouldn't it be great if we could do all our "bad" eating in our sleep so we could really enjoy it and not gain weight?! 8)

:) Barbara

in that case, I'd like to dream of really salty french fries, dipped in hollandaise sauce.

and a giant double chocolate milk shake.

and a ding-dong, dipped in vanilla sauce.

I weigh in tomorrow, almost certain to at best have stayed the same, or worst, gained a little. It's been a tough week, as I have hardly been home, and have eaten out a lot. I hope I'm wrong!!!! Back on track this week!

kyles, Where did you get that neat ruler? Love it!
Don't give up. 11 pounds is nothing to sneeze at.
Good Job!

:oops: OOPS, just saw where you got it from. Going to check it out.

Did you find it, WW? It's pretty neat. Only I can't get the DC Profile thingy to accept the URL, says it is too long. How did you do it, Kyles?

Good luck on your weigh-in.

Cats

weight.png

This is what I have lost since about May 10, 2004.

Sierra, that's wonderful. You must have had to buy all new clothes and everything ... that's the fun part.

Wow, Kyles, look what you started! It's a regular ticker blizzard in here, LOL.

Cats

Weigh in not until Thursday. Blew out the diet yesterday.

weight.png

Back
Top Bottom