Feelings on your favorite brand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JALRetail

Assistant Cook
My name is Jason. I am a consultant for Tupperware. I am looking for opinions on your favorite kitchen tools and/or brands. I feel that I can do my job better if I know what people want and prefer.

Hi, welcome to DC. There is a whole forum under General Forums for favorite gadgets, etc. We've had several discussions lately. Just look for the forum "Cooking Accessories"

The current discussion on Bento boxes would be good to check out.

my storage containers always get lost. i give people food in them and never get the container back. so i just buy cheap when they are on sale

^^ I have one friend who swears that she hasn't bought containers in a year because she manages to get one out of my kitchen every time she comes over. :ROFLMAO:

I save the containers I get soup in from the Chinese Take-out and the sherbet containers for giving away leftovers.

My name is Jason. I am a consultant for Tupperware. I am looking for opinions on your favorite kitchen tools and/or brands. I feel that I can do my job better if I know what people want and prefer.

Didn't I get a survey phone call from ppl like you? I get calls from product survey people who literally want to make me an employee of theirs for no pay on the assumption that I will be bettering everyone. Okie dokie.
I decline such product survey calls. Why should I spend 10 minutes of my time enabling you to advance in your job? What do I get out of it? A better product? That's their speil. Gee, a better product! I must remember to to stop what I'm doing and spend 10 minutes on the phone making your bones for you.

Since I'm enabling your advancement, next time you call me, tell me I will receive something in return for contributing to your job. I refuse to "work" for you for nothing. Sorry. Click.

PS. Survey ppl always seem to phone me while I'm in the midst of making dinner. End of rant, grrr.

Last edited:
Sorry to say, because of the rise of the free takeout containers, there seems to be little need for $$$Tupperware anymore.

Sorry to say, because of the rise of the free takeout containers, there seems to be little need for $$$Tupperware anymore.

For give aways, I completely agree. I know what happens chemically when you reheat them so I shy away. But I digress. What about kitchen prep tools. You know the slicers, graters, etc. I've become obsessed with gadgets and would love some must try suggestions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom