Finally Bought a FoodSaver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you guys that wash your bags the same guys who DON'T want to wash their water pans on the WSM and use sand??????????? I wash my pan and shit can the used bags! :-D

Well let's see...empty bag, turn inside out, place in dishwasher and then take it out after washing and put it back in the bag drawer...yes, indeed a labor intensive procedure! :smt023 Where the hell is my back brace!! LOSERS!! :-({|=

You were right ~ You ARE self centered!! :shock: I don't wash mine in the DW because they end up blowing everywhere. I wash mine by hand and lay out to dry. Doesn't take much when you're doing one bag at a time :D

Greg Rempe said:
Well let's see...empty bag, turn inside out, place in dishwasher and then take it out after washing and put it back in the bag drawer...yes, indeed a labor intensive procedure! :smt023 Where the hell is my back brace!! LOSERS!! :-({|=

Try this with your water pan. Do you put the bags on the bottom rack or the top rack?

I almost feel guilty for using bags once and throwing them away. I didn't get a Foodsaver - I bought a Sinbo vacuum sealer. Not quite as nice as the Foodsaver, but it uses the much less expensive flat (not patterned) bags. And when I bought it, I got a deal that included 200 free 1-quart bags. The free bags were the Foodsaver patterned type - so I got maybe $80 worth of bags (retail value) for free.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2xskqjbg]Well let's see...empty bag, turn inside out, place in dishwasher and then take it out after washing and put it back in the bag drawer...yes, indeed a labor intensive procedure! :smt023 Where the hell is my back brace!! LOSERS!! :-({|=

Try this with your water pan. Do you put the bags on the bottom rack or the top rack?[/quote:2xskqjbg]

Top rack...and why would I put my water pan in there...it's full of sand! :shock:

I gotta get one of these things so I can relate! If you guys love your food savers soo much....."why don't you marry them? Ha ha ...ha ha" (One of my favorite retorts!)

Greg, that show was a classic! Larry Fishburn, Phil Hartman? The music was written by Todd Rundgren and Mark Mothersbaugh (Devo). That one where he actually married the chicken salad in a ceremony was a hoot! (too bad he had to jack off in public and ruin it!!)

Hey WoodWee

Did ya here that PeeWee opened a dry cleaning shop ??

The Sign out front reads "DROP YOUR PANTS AND JAKET OFF HERE"

Uncle Al

Uncle Al said:
Hey WoodWee

Did ya here that PeeWee opened a dry cleaning shop ??

The Sign out front reads "DROP YOUR PANTS AND JAKET OFF HERE"

Uncle Al

Ha Ha Ha Ha. I'll use that one Monday!

Do you know there is a whole subculture of FoodSaver people over on Yahoo. They have a group with like 500 members, like some kind of fucking cult. :smt096 :snakeman: :smt074 :smt117

Back
Top Bottom